The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Cos Fumoffu is like a spinoff and they said they wanted to keep it UE exclusive. But now we know the GL movies are not Exclusive anymore so

And the GL movies have now taught us that when Andrew uses the word exclusive in relation to disc content in an expensive ultimate edition, we should just wait it out and see if he changes his mind.

Lets see if the Escaflowne movie is UE only ( I can see it being)
He said it won't be. Let's hope he doesn't change his mind.
I like all of it actually....

Although I do see your point, another ****** decision, although in their defense wasn't it known that this would be the case from the start?
I asked and he said it would come later. I figured seeing as it's almost a year we'd get them all. Apparently not.

Although this is dumb, as I won't buy them until I know Fumoffu is actually coming and I imagine others will wait too.

Well, I'm happy AL got the Gurren Lagann films for standard edition, even if nobody else is. :D
Don't worry I'm happy about it too, I own the UE (still feel very ripped off) but frankly I think locking parts of a series behind it and not making them available in a reasonable priced alternative is ******. I guess if it was stated that the movies would be UE only I can see why people would be annoyed, especially if they bought that expensive version when they normally wouldn't because of it.

Last edited:
I don't recall being told that the movies were UE-exclusives when I bought it so I'm still happy with my UE.

Maybe the Noragami LE can have a space for the first season? Easily one of the best titles of its type.

R

I don't recall being told that the movies were UE-exclusives when I bought it so I'm still happy with my UE.

Maybe the Noragami LE can have a space for the first season? Easily one of the best titles of its type.

R

The soundtrack is great, shame Yato is probably the most unlikeable character in anime. He has almost no positive traits, yet gets repeatedly proven correct.

This is a recurring theme with our opinions isn't it?

(I like Yato!)

R

To be fair, it was the scene where Yukine tries to sexually assault Hiyori in her sleep that killed the show for me, rather than anything Yato does.

Though I still think he has no positive traits at all and pains me to see the show constantly back him up.

Back