The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

That website is incredible - love the scroll effect.

Seriously, if they ever officially did Madoka x Monogatari as a 'thing' - anime fandom would explode.

The conspiracy theories start here - now we know where Shinobu gets all her powers...

34031-Madogatari.jpg

According to the Bandai Visual site, the Japanese Blu-ray singles for Gangsta will contain English Subtitles. I can hardly say it's surprising considering A) It's Bandai and B) the nature of the show. For those who aren't too keen on importing expensive Japanese BDs, Funimation have the rights to the show in the States and I believe @Anime have the rights in France (so with any luck they have it for the UK too).

I think if Anime Ltd. had it they'd have probably said something by now. They tend to be quick with their simulcast titles, but the way Andrew's talking they're saving announcements for MCM Manchester, so maybe we'll be hit by a wave of news at that point.

Viewster are still bragging about the amount of titles they have, and they're unwilling to announce them as they still have some deals in the works, so maybe it'll be one of those.

If you want to get out of the heat, then hell is the most likely place to go since it's most likely frozen over since Nozomi entertainment has announced that revolutionary girl Utena is being released on blu-ray sometime in 2016.

If we're objectifying monster girls Rachnera definitely looks the best. On top of all the other... stuff... she'd keep your home free of flies and the ability to scare the largest number of people away from both of us is an important quality I look for in a partner.

I've only flicked through the Monster Musume manga (...what?) but I suspect I'll like Papi best. It probably doesn't hurt that she apparently has the same voice actress as Chiyo from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Sentai Filmworks has licensed Non Non Biyori Repeat

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/ ... ime/.90252

God bless, Sentai Filmworks. Even if no one in the UK will pick it up, it's good to know I can import it.
I suppose it was expected but it's nice to have it confirmed early on. Maybe we'll get more shows like this in the UK if Hidamari Sketch is hugely successful when it's released next year.

Smeelia said:
I've only flicked through the Monster Musume manga (...what?) but I suspect I'll like Papi best. It probably doesn't hurt that she apparently has the same voice actress as Chiyo from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Sentai Filmworks has licensed Non Non Biyori Repeat

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/ ... ime/.90252

God bless, Sentai Filmworks. Even if no one in the UK will pick it up, it's good to know I can import it.
I suppose it was expected but it's nice to have it confirmed early on. Maybe we'll get more shows like this in the UK if Hidamari Sketch is hugely successful when it's released next year.

I didn't know a show similar had been licenced. Who's putting it out?

Back