The *Im looking for* thread.

Perhaps a long shot, but would anybody be willing to trade Captain Earth Part 1 (Sentai's) against a Captain Earth Part 1 (MVM's)? Or perhaps vice versa with part 2?

Aaaand bookmarked
If you want US releases anytime then use their US...although it gets shipped from the UK, you get charged in dollars United Publications (USA)

Their customer service is very good. If any item is in stock it’s usually shipped the day you order (depending on what time you order) and usually arrives the next day. If something says 7-14 days when you order then they order it in from their supplier (which is usually right stuf...as I’ve had orders from them still in the right stuf box)

If you want US releases anytime then use their US...although it gets shipped from the UK, you get charged in dollars United Publications (USA)

Their customer service is very good. If any item is in stock it’s usually shipped the day you order (depending on what time you order) and usually arrives the next day. If something says 7-14 days when you order then they order it in from their supplier (which is usually right stuf...as I’ve had orders from them still in the right stuf box)

Thanks I will keep that in mind.

Was just browsing my collection and I thought I would put this out there (not expecting much).

I have the Limited Edition BD/DVD release of Appleseed XIII from Funimation. I would be open to trading it for the standard edition with the slipcover i.e the non Limited version.

So yeah just putting that out there in case anyone might be interested in doing that.

Anybody got a copy of the AL CE for Belladonna of Sadness they’d be willing to part with for the right price?

Back