The *Im looking for* thread.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Thanks that’s pretty handy.

Sailor Moon R Season 2 Blu-ray Region B New! | eBay

Got Toradora from them, undervalued it at AU$20 on the customs form too. Their shipping was very quick too for the distance travelled.
I saw that listing actually. The problem is that based on the image it appears to be some sort of repackaging that doesn’t come in a collector’s box and therefore wouldn’t match my other sets.

I’ve emailed Madman about the issue so I’ll see if they respond, otherwise the UP1 listing is my best bet.

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
Hell Girl S1 Vols 3-6 (or a reasonable priced S1 complete set (i know about the one on ebay)
Hell Girl Two Mirrors Collection 2
Hell Girl S3 (either complete, or the two collection parts)

Denny Fisher

Stand User
Not a fan of part sets but I've just order season 2.
I'm looking for
The Heroic Legend Of Arslan Season 1 blu ray ( yes both parts 😭)

Oldmario

Adventurer
probably asking the impossible here but i'm trying to find valkyrie drive mermaid on blu-ray for around £20 total, anything i can find online is above that and will probably have on top of it customs charges too

jordandw94

Brigade Leader
probably asking the impossible here but i'm trying to find valkyrie drive mermaid on blu-ray for around £20 total, anything i can find online is above that and will probably have on top of it customs charges too
the cheapest i can find it for is about £33 from rightstuf including postage

Luna

Pokémon Master
Looking for a BD drive, external or internal, though preferable external. (For internal it needs a rvery flat "mouth" face, or the cover of my PC won't go over it.) For external as less space eating as possible. And preferrably as silent as possible.
Anything good out there below a three digit budget?

jordandw94

Brigade Leader

Stiivun

Stand User
That’s a bulky thing :) Some slimmer options i guess, are the ASUS SBW-06D2X-U or LG HLDS BP50NB40 (USB 2) or Pioneer BDR-XD05TS (USB 3), all around 75 to 85£. Enough options out there.

Gemsy-chan

Claymore
The Heroic Legend of Arslan season 1 US Funi release...or just the disks as the subtitles on the UK universal release are just atrocious.