The *Im looking for* thread.

help@ should be good for Kimchidvd, and it will probably be Tony who answer anyways. I get the impression that Kimchidvd is pretty much a one-man shop :)

I'm curious how this will turn out for you, keep us informed.

He did answer~ And it can be listed on the website~ Yay~
The price would be some ~21USD higher than the 286T Won, that's mostly listed in all these Korean Online shops I can read naught, but that is plenty fine. Forwarding services with purchase assistance all are at around 10% fees, too.

Next thing to wonder is if this is below 2kg and can go Airmail or if I have to deal with EMS shipping prices...

In most cases i used K-Packet Shipping with Kimchidvd. Not as fast but arrives save and sound. Their packaging is also top-notch, comparable to UP1USA or Rightstuf (in most cases)

Glad to see that Kimchidvd will list this. If they do i'll probably also order it that would be a triple-dip on Hyouka

I've used EMS and K-packet at Kimchi and in my experience the difference in delivery times is only a couple of days at most. The benefit of Kimchi is you can state the value to avoid customs fees. And as mentioned already, their packaging is great.

Oh K-packet, didn't know about that. Is this something like the Japanese Surface Mail Small Paket nobody usually lists or offers but occasional small shops do? Doe they have a weight limit like Airmail's 2kg?

Glad to see that Kimchidvd will list this. If they do i'll probably also order it that would be a triple-dip on Hyouka
I hope I am not the one being held culpable for draining your wallet then. =P

For me this is going to be quadruple-dipping Hyouka. Adding them all up along with my animation artbooks and the mangas, I'm probably also going to fill out the four digits for this title... (And I didn't even get a physical novel version yet...)

From kimchis help page

Note: Package over 2kg will not be shipped through Standard Air Mail since Post Office doesn¡¯t accept it. If the total weight (incl. packing materials) of the package exceeds 2kg you may need to select EMS as shipping method.

Ah, so it's not one of those "hidden" shipping methods like Japan's surface mail small paket, that nobody really offers, but occationally smaller shops do.

Don’t worry about my wallet Luna, it’s used to weeping :D Ah would just mean that other purchases i have in mind are pushed back to a later date.

Don’t worry about my wallet Luna, it’s used to weeping :D Ah would just mean that other purchases i have in mind are pushed back to a later date.

The deed is done:
Welcome to KIMCHI DVD
That sure was listed fast~
But unfortunately it has 2.2kg, so no airmail. Going to be my first EMS, hopefully no hidden fees like what DHL Express likes to do.

Thanks for letting us know, saves me a search every day on the Kimchidvd website :). Still in dubio myself if i will get it, guess i can't wait to long as it could go OOP pretty quickly.

I ordered it first thing this morning, so I should not run into OOP issues (hopefully)~
Would have loved to see what image selection they have in that artbook, just the release cover artworks or also some more.
If that artbook also contains the artwork that's otherwise only there on clearfiles or posters or that 2013 calendar I'll probably make a bit of a dance. (And even if they screw that one up, the BDs itself have all the artwork of the Japanese BD single LEs + Artboxes, which would cost about the same. (Though only half of the postcards artwork would be in.)

Going back and wanting to grab some of my favourite older series that I regretfully sold originally.

Looking for these Region 1:
Sorcerer Hunters - Perfect Collection Thinpak
Maze OVA
Maze Complete Series Boxset

Back