The *Im looking for* thread.

Re: the looking for thread

Looking for Naruto Season 1-6 must be in the plastic boxsets and not cardboard with the two single dvds

Hey all, I'm looking for Code Geass, complete season 1 on DVD.

I'll take anything; region 1 or region 2, all official releases are fine as long as it's complete and on DVD.

Kitakara said:
animefreak17 said:
Well I have the first season and second seasons but both are in parts

Are you looking to sell by any chance?

The thing is I never watched them because I was waiting for the right time to watch them hell they haven't been opened yet .......Well the one is open but the other aren't.

animefreak17 said:
Kitakara said:
animefreak17 said:
Well I have the first season and second seasons but both are in parts

Are you looking to sell by any chance?

The thing is I never watched them because I was waiting for the right time to watch them hell they haven't been opened yet .......Well the one is open but the other aren't.

...soooooooooo, does that mean you DO want to sell them? Or not?

I'm looking for Rurouni Kenshin: VIZBIG Edition Volume 6 (16-18). Don't worry about 2-5 & 7-9 since there's enough stock for me to pick them up but this one here is tough to find. Not even ebay has one on sale.

demonix said:
NormanicGrav said:
I'm looking for Rurouni Kenshin: VIZBIG Edition Volume 6 (16-18). Don't worry about 2-5 & 7-9 since there's enough stock for me to pick them up but this one here is tough to find. Not even ebay has one on sale.
http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/R0741-Ruro ... ion+6+GN+L

They have it with an estimated shipping time of 7 to 10 days.

I doubt it because they sometimes don't always get the stock for certain items. Even though they have the later ones available, chances that they would get the one I need is very slim.

NormanicGrav said:
demonix said:
NormanicGrav said:
http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/R0741-Ruro ... ion+6+GN+L

They have it with an estimated shipping time of 7 to 10 days.

I doubt it because they sometimes don't always get the stock for certain items. Even though they have the later ones available, chances that they would get the one I need is very slim.
Well rightstuf shows the stock status as more arriving soon, so there must be stock floating around out there that UP can get a hold of.

demonix said:
Well rightstuf shows the stock status as more arriving soon, so there must be stock floating around out there that UP can get a hold of.

I recently read a post on Viz Media's Facebook page that they are going to reprint Vagabond's VIZBIG edition and while the poster mentioned Volume 6 of Kenshin VIZBIG I'm not 100% sure if Viz was also responding to that title. I do know that they haven't given up on VIZBIGs in terms of reprinting.

I'm still looking for a copy of Shakugan no Shana Volume 3 (manga) at a decent price if anyone could help? It's the only one I need now haha!

PandoraHane said:
I'm still looking for a copy of Shakugan no Shana Volume 3 (manga) at a decent price if anyone could help? It's the only one I need now haha!

I THINK I may have a copy, I will look when I get home from work.
Loads of manga I need to go through to sell.

Aww thanks everyone! ^-^
That would be great st_owly, you're always so kind!
Thank you Elaniel, if you do and you would like to sell it please let me know.
NormanicGrav, thank you for those links, if I can't find anything cheaper Abebooks looks a good place to go too.

Back