The General Conversation Area

i'm suddenly starting to get consoles from the late 00s generation for free uh-oh
got a wii for free a couple months ago and got a 360 for free today since my neighbours family member was going to bin it, makes me feel pretty old seeing things i think of having some value having absolutely no value anymore these days

i'm suddenly starting to get consoles from the late 00s generation for free uh-oh
got a wii for free a couple months ago and got a 360 for free today since my neighbours family member was going to bin it, makes me feel pretty old seeing things i think of having some value having absolutely no value anymore these days
The 360 and Wii are as old now as the SNES and Mega Drive were when the 360 and Wii launched, think about that.

The 360 and Wii are as old now as the SNES and Mega Drive were when the 360 and Wii launched, think about that.
close-door-the-office.gif

I saw the first season of Familiar of Zero recently and really hated the protagonist. He was basically isekaid with magic, almost instantly accepts that his role in life from then on is to be spat on by aristocracy, voluntarily becomes tsundere girl's working slave and willfully puts up with everyone's crap for the rest of the show. Jesus dude have SOME self respect.
Not seen this one (and now I certainly won't have any plans to either heh) but this reminds me of the protagonist from Don't toy with me Nagatoro. I think I've seen about 6-7 episodes of that to see what the hype is about, and I'm not seeing it... Yes, Nagatoro clearly has feelings for the poor sod underneath it all but I find the whole teasing/bullying "fun & games" incredibly repetitive and dull but far more than that I find the protagonist insufferable in putting up with that. Should just tell the "friend/s" to shut it and act normally but all we get, even halfway through, is him squirming at the hundredth "eeewww you're creepy, you're pervy, ewww". Yawn..

Back