The General Conversation Area

Well I hurt all over
261 holes to drill in concrete
39 shelves - 21up

Day 1- 126 holes done 😇
135 left 😭

Then I need to take them all down to re skim the walls. Then paint. Then done. So much to do!

Really dont know.

Just looking for recommendations at what games good for someone who hasn't played a fighting game since Tekken 3 on the PS1 :)
DOA 5 is pretty good. I've not played 6, but I had fun with 5 (PS4). Not too complex, not too simple either.

Tekken 7 (PS4) is really good too. I'd never played a Tekken before, but I'm really into 7. There are very simple combos (which you can turn off if you think it makes things too easy) and the usual more complicated ones. Absolutely loads of characters too - all the DLC (including Noctis from FF XV and Negan from The Walking Dead) is in the current PS Store sale.

I'm not massively into fighting games (stuff like Blazblue melts my brain), but Tekken 7 is really accessible and fun.

This painting of Shakespeare from the 1670s totally looks like it could be the cover of a manga/anime today! Has anyone made a manga about him?
It's not about him but hes caricatured in the Romeo x Juliet anime

I'm currently suffering from a blister on the bottom of my foot (mainly caused by the long walk I did on the 8th May when I hit some deeper than expected mud on a footpath), so there was no walking for me this last weekend (other than a trip to Danebury on Friday). Mainly as I didn't want to risk the blister in popping which could cause more issues, but I'm feeling the lack of activity today mentally [Exploring random rights of way in this area was a good way to get some "me-time", fresh air and quiet]

There is only so much telly you can watch, intercepted with relaxing in the garden with a (blister) plaster on the foot trying to get it to heal faster

Had some fun assembling a compost bin over the weekend and managed to fill it up with branch & grass cuttings.

Wish I got two of them now. :(

/umiko

Now what to do with these shelving units which cost me £250 each.

Put them on the other wall? Just move all your furniture to the center of the room, on a raised, round, motorized platform, and then you can select the anime you want from all the shelves around you while sitting on your bed or recliner slowly rotating - Anime In The Round! 😁

Maybe I ought to patent that idea... 🤔

So I'm thinking about having a custom duvet made and I can't make a choice on what image/s to use.
Made in abyss and that time I got reincarnated as a slime have very limited pictures.
Love to here some feedback or recommendations.
Had to screenshot them as some of the files are too big.
Screenshot_20200607_165539_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20200607_165533_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20200607_165526_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20200607_165522_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20200607_165518_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20200607_165514_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20200607_165509_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20200607_165459_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20200607_165454_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Back