The General Conversation Area

Sorry for the double post but while watching something on YT about the Gillette markdown I thought of something... @Phobos was once cult lewder of a cult where the men would show their membership by growing beards - trimmed or impressive dedication to grooming some jaw drapes, as long as it was visible

Now, @Phobos is back in almost as regular fashion, in the time he was gone, beards have actually become more of a trend among men now, less shaving, leading to a side effect which may be part of the Gillette write down.

@Phobos has been busy...

Sorry for the double post but while watching something on YT about the Gillette markdown I thought of something... @Phobos was once cult lewder of a cult where the men would show their membership by growing beards - trimmed or impressive dedication to grooming some jaw drapes, as long as it was visible

Now, @Phobos is back in almost as regular fashion, in the time he was gone, beards have actually become more of a trend among men now, less shaving, leading to a side effect which may be part of the Gillette write down.

@Phobos has been busy...
Whatever do you mean “was once cult lewder”? Go to the Shinji chair right now, I still am and forever will be cult lewder.

Congratulations on figuring out the reason behind my absence though!

All we need now is a promotional version with the characters from Azumanga Daioh painted on the sides and we're set. 😛
Get on to LNER Neil, let them know they're wrong but there's an easy way out - I am all in favour of the Class 800/801s being named in honour of Kiyohiko Azuma.

It's not like the AzuDai girls adorning methods of public transportation is without precedent. Perhaps it's time the trend made the leap? Japanese trains, Japanese style? There's some cross-promotional opportunities here, for sure. They already need to change the liveries on ECML trains every couple of years anyway when the operators go bankrupt and the government has to take over again. Might as well just sell the sides of the trains as advertising space, it would probably be more profitable.

Im a little frustrated currently. Totally knackered and wanting to sleep but I’m awake because... aching. Getting pushed hard at judo sure takes it out of you.

Don’t mind me I’m just frustrated and moaning about the effects of what I enjoy. Can I sleep now, please?

Been a bit since i chatted much on here. How are folks weeks going? Anyonw have plans for the weekend?
My weekends are basically just me recovering after working all week atm! Still getting used to working full time. My first published review for AUKN went up the other day so I’m happy with how it turned out.

Back