The General Conversation Area

Had a jobseekers meeting today since the government have pulled the plug on my DLA/PiP (which I’m trying to appeal). I’m effectively looking for work now and expect it to be tedious but necessary.

Looks lovely there Umiko :)

The canal boat drink sesh on Friday was fun, once it started raining from 2.30 though, less fun, we was just stuck in the rain waiting to reach home lol.

Saturday did lunch and cinema and Sunday went out for lunch. My long weekend flew :(

Works proper dead atm as well too so i'm bored out of my mind! :(

I have had too little sleep and been far too social by my introverted standards over the past few days (or couple of weeks really)... going to have to be careful not to fall asleep at work 😣

Got an email and it appears HMV are setting up a new rewards scheme. Points from previous account will apparently be carried over.

I redeemed £50 worth of points into store credit about a week before Pure stopped working, so I was never able to spend it.

I'd like to think that £50 hasn't just fallen into the abyss, but I'm not hopeful TBH. :(

I redeemed £50 worth of points into store credit about a week before Pure stopped working, so I was never able to spend it.

I'd like to think that £50 hasn't just fallen into the abyss, but I'm not hopeful TBH. :(
Aw, man. That's awful luck. ☹️
Fingers crossed something can be done about that. It'd be really unfair to not let you convert that back into points. I mean, that was 150,000 points. £1,500's worth of spending.

🤞

As Netflix have today reminded us via twitter that there is only one week remaining before third impact before they release Evangelion to the masses, I feel like we ought to try for some kind of forum simulwatch, but how would folk be interested in doing it? In previous times, we've done an episode a day, but given that Neflix wants us all to be good binge watchers, would some other timetable be preferrable? We could use the streaming section of the forum and just set up a thread for each batch of five episodes, for example, but I'm open to suggestions.

As Netflix have today reminded us via twitter that there is only one week remaining before third impact before they release Evangelion to the masses, I feel like we ought to try for some kind of forum simulwatch, but how would folk be interested in doing it? In previous times, we've done an episode a day, but given that Neflix wants us all to be good binge watchers, would some other timetable be preferrable? We could use the streaming section of the forum and just set up a thread for each batch of five episodes, for example, but I'm open to suggestions.

"Are you still in your Evangelion?"

Sorry... couldn't resist. ^^;

/umiko

Back