The General Conversation Area

Oh great the bloody Australians that live behind me are playing music at hi volume again at this fing Time of night so it looks I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.

Oh god, neighbours and loud music, I know that feeling. I just stick enough stink bombs (childish I know) through their front and back door letter boxes to clear them out their house for the night, and by gum it works. 😂😂😂

Nah, that's on a different level! 😅
Personally, I was thinking about the pure scumbag that used to live in the flat below me. The one who had the two-day party knowing he was getting kicked out anyway. 😡

Oh him! 🙄

Yeah, he should have been stinkbombed! 🤣👍

Might not need that option when I've been at the baked beans, though 😬 Oh well, if nothing else I'll save you a few bob on equipment; can't be bad for a tighta***e thrifty Scot! 👍

Oh him! 🙄

Yeah, he should have been stinkbombed! 🤣👍

Might not need that option when I've been at the baked beans, though 😬 Oh well, if nothing else I'll save you a few bob on equipment; can't be bad for a tighta***e thrifty Scot! 👍
Thrifty, yes. 😑

That sounds like a concept for a new anime you've come up with there, though: "My Girlfriend is a Bioweapon". 😆
I'll look out for it on Crunchyroll. 😜

Back