The General Conversation Area

So what is it with junk mail? In my 20's it was loans and credit cards, in my 30's it was life insurance, mortgages and pension plans. Now I'm in my 50's it's funeral insurance, retirement homes and the occasional free sample of tena pads. If I'd sign up to everything I'd have more Parker pens than WH Smith's. The one constant in the world of junk mail is Sky TV, I'd be gutted if I didn't get something from them at least once a week.

So what is it with junk mail? In my 20's it was loans and credit cards, in my 30's it was life insurance, mortgages and pension plans. Now I'm in my 50's it's funeral insurance, retirement homes and the occasional free sample of tena pads. If I'd sign up to everything I'd have more Parker pens than WH Smith's. The one constant in the world of junk mail is Sky TV, I'd be gutted if I didn't get something from them at least once a week.
Now that you’re in your fifties these companies understand you need to be prepared for whatever happens. Yknow lose your mind or simply annoy family enough and you get shipped off, as for tena pads. Who doesn’t want those?!?

Back