The General Conversation Area

I dunno. He seems to enjoy killing things.
I'm sure he'd love to settle down in peace, but violence and tragedy is pretty much all Guts has known throughout his life. At least now he has a purpose in protecting his mind addled lover and allies.

I'm sure he'd love to settle down in peace, but violence and tragedy is pretty much all Guts has known throughout his life. At least now he has a purpose in protecting his mind addled lover and allies.
I've been reading through it... guts basically just wants to swing his sword, live like a weapon, with no real malicious intent behind it. he wants to live as a soldier/mercenary, well until the eclipse anyway. guy is getting pretty sick of monsters

I've been reading through it... guts basically just wants to swing his sword, live like a weapon, with no real malicious intent behind it. he wants to live as a soldier/mercenary, well until the eclipse anyway. guy is getting pretty sick of monsters
Yeah being a weapon is all he's known, it's pretty tragic. He realises something's wrong with that lifestyle and that's when he leaves the Band of the Hawk-and look what that leads to.

Congrats to everyone who got an upgrade!
*checks his AUKN card... still dragon knight* -.- still though if anything happens to me I can just cough up a cap'n ball
a31.gif

y'know, normie stuff

Yeah being a weapon is all he's known, it's pretty tragic. He realises something's wrong with that lifestyle and that's when he leaves the Band of the Hawk-and look what that leads to.
Yeah, Gutts has some seriously bad luck. It’s almost like a divine being like yknow his creator has it in for him.

Yeah, Gutts has some seriously bad luck. It’s almost like a divine being like yknow his creator has it in for him.
whether you've found the lost chapter or not, (I have on-line and it's set during the eclipse) guts himself is quite, inconsequential. if you go with void's idea of causality and the idea that the god hand are more fixed in the scheme of things than the apostles, guts is meant to be dead, and I guess that's why he's so strong, while griffith's part in the eclipse may have been pre - determined to a point, guts has been fighting what should have been pre - determined his whole life

Back