The General Conversation Area

No idea. I've had an issue with my scalp since being diagnosed with pernicious anaemia, so weather or not that's connected in any way. My hair has never been perfect, but it's worse than it's been in the past for sure. It never looks like it does the day I come from the hairdressers and they've used their fancy gunk and stuff!
To be fair how many peoples hair looks like the same as when they come from the hairdressers?

I had a haircut Saturday actually. Went from it being fairly long (as long as my beatle wig do can get) to being quite short all round asides from at the front, which I tend to gel as a combover, though I may try spiking it up and seeing how much of a Twat it makes me look.

Had to be done with this weather.

The new stuff is not worthy of being called iron bru. Kind of Useful to know about you though. In case of an emergency you can be turned into a drink...
yeah what they did to iron bru was unacceptable, though the diet version doesn't seem to taste any different.

The new stuff is not worthy of being called iron bru. Kind of Useful to know about you though. In case of an emergency you can be turned into a drink...

Turning into liquid gold is one of my more redeeming qualities.

It's basically like most diet equivalents-a bit soulless and sometimes tastes a lot like sweetener. Can't say I'd recommend either variation of Irn Bru anymore sadly.

Diet Irn Bru can only be described as sadness in a can. It's miserable. It tastes like the soul of a man who's lost it all, and aspartame.

Last edited:
Diet Irn Bru can only be described as sadness in a can. It's miserable. It taste like soul of a man who's lost it all, and aspartame.
Pretty much, it's almost a sin that it's allowed to be sold. Most diet equivalents are the Same with a couple of exceptions (Diet Coke can be refreshing under the right circumstances)

to catch up...
So what is your ideal hair length?
I use to just be growing it out, before I stopped wearing glasses. it got what I imagine @Demelza 's is now, it was difficult to look after and I don't think a lot of people around me liked it, so I had it trimmed right back, I still don't go to get it cut that often but all I do is a trim down, my wonderous locks I've noticed grow slower than before I think, and reaches to about the length of when you can spot a male anime protagonist
MV5BMjI1MzYzMjg1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTA5MTg5MjE@._V1_.jpg

around about dandy when he gets stuck in limbo I guess? so groovy length? it's still quite fine and doesn't style well, so I keep it as straight as I can without doing much. one of my brothers used to be a bit of a ladykiller before he got married and he used to keep it dandy length or somewhere like that, a bit more hair than me anyway, but now it's starting to thin out! and the guy I live with his hair's always been wirey as hell, stroke a hedgehog and you get the idea...
Cut me open and I'll bleed Irn Bru 😎 (the original, not the new stuff)
could we sell it? like coke classic?

to catch up...

I use to just be growing it out, before I stopped wearing glasses. it got what I imagine @Demelza 's is now, it was difficult to look after and I don't think a lot of people around me liked it, so I had it trimmed right back, I still don't go to get it cut that often but all I do is a trim down, my wonderous locks I've noticed grow slower than before I think, and reaches to about the length of when you can spot a male anime protagonist
MV5BMjI1MzYzMjg1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTA5MTg5MjE@._V1_.jpg

around about dandy when he gets stuck in limbo I guess? so groovy length? it's still quite fine and doesn't style well, so I keep it as straight as I can without doing much. one of my brothers used to be a bit of a ladykiller before he got married and he used to keep it dandy length or somewhere like that, a bit more hair than me anyway, but now it's starting to thin out! and the guy I live with his hair's always been wirey as hell, stroke a hedgehog and you get the idea...

could we sell it? like coke classic?
Actually, that’s a good idea but first so the cult can prosper easier from it, it can go on sale next to lewd water... @kiraxkuin fancy joining the cult?😈😈

@kiraxkuin Don't join anything! DON'T DO IT I SAY!!! SAVE YOURSELF!!! 😄 😅 😆

EDIT: Unless of course you want to be the new High Priestess...

EDITEDIT: *Breathes* I've been meaning to do this for a while now, so...here goes! ... *hands in resignation letter*

Notice.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back