The General Conversation Area

Wow, you did that in your best handwriting and everything! Hope you got a star for such lovely work 😉
I did I did I DID!!! 😂 🤣 😃 😄 😅 😆

Also, since Neil can't be here right now (as he's in work), please accept this pictorial substitute so you can get an idea of what you'd be up against...it's not entirely accurate I must admit...

Angry Scot.png
SO DON'T TRY ANYTHING! HE'LL SAVE ME!

I don't think you'd need to resort to such desperate measures to prove your "Scottishness" but that did make me giggle ^^

Hey @Neil.T! Would you bleed porridge? 😅 😆

I try ^^ Surprisingly every time I go down south or further afield, I'm always mistaken for being Canadian because I don't talk like "och aye the noo!" :rolleyes:... *sigh*

Cult? What Cult? I wanna be in one. Sign me up.

And Captain, way back to your reply to me on Friday, I don't overdo the food or drink use when I'm down and the drink tends to not be an option outside of winter months when I like a mug or 2 of mulled wine in my yard :) I have hollow legs in retrospect when it comes to how much I actually eat vs my size. My body is another depression trigger so I am always careful when I use food as meds :)

Weekend went WAY too quick. My 4 course italian meal on Friday was great, I ate so many canapes so got my monies worth. Saturday I gamed and took my Brother for Japanese and Sunday I went to Solita for lunch. How was everyones weekend?

Almost through week 2 of working out, so I've beat my record for the last year :D lol.

So you make up wild stories about your time in Canada? :p

Haven't gone quite that far, although maybe I should... xD

I just can't be bothered debating it with people anymore so I just go along with it. "Sure, why not".

Thanks teapot. Deleted my comment when I saw their comment went.

Hoping it's just a regular troll you get although with my personal life, could be someone who knows this is me on here. Used to get a lot of stalking, had one recently on a FB group on an 8 friend Catfish account *thumbs up*

Cult? What Cult? I wanna be in one. Sign me up.

And Captain, way back to your reply to me on Friday, I don't overdo the food or drink use when I'm down and the drink tends to not be an option outside of winter months when I like a mug or 2 of mulled wine in my yard :) I have hollow legs in retrospect when it comes to how much I actually eat vs my size. My body is another depression trigger so I am always careful when I use food as meds :)

Weekend went WAY too quick. My 4 course italian meal on Friday was great, I ate so many canapes so got my monies worth. Saturday I gamed and took my Brother for Japanese and Sunday I went to Solita for lunch. How was everyones weekend?

Almost through week 2 of working out, so I've beat my record for the last year :D lol.
Just sign this paperwork and you’re in. *slides across paperwork* I am cult lewder, @~AyaMachi~ is high priestess @HWR is master of the dandy groove, @Captaaainuniverse is punishments officer and @Patient-X’s daughter is cult princess. What position are you looking for?

Thanks teapot. Deleted my comment when I saw their comment went.

Hoping it's just a regular troll you get although with my personal life, could be someone who knows this is me on here. Used to get a lot of stalking, had one recently on a FB group on an 8 friend Catfish account *thumbs up*
Nah, this one's been trying for about a month, so I don't think it's anything to do with you – and it wouldn't matter to me if they were, they're still getting banned on sight. :) I'm not quite sure why they feel the need – they are putting a lot of work in to evade the antispam systems, and it only takes a couple of seconds to remove them again.

Just how many of them have you banned recently? Don’t remember so many appearing until recently.
I'd say close to a hundred troll accounts at this point, over the course of the last month and a bit. I've spent maybe five minutes total banning them, though, it's only two clicks to totally remove a spammer and everything they've posted.

Back