The General Conversation Area

I'll probably shove Saturdays game on whilst I clean. See if we win third place. Worried they won't even wana try now tbh.

Missed the first half which was clearly the better half in favour of starting a new tv show with my Mum called Sharp Objects. It reminds me of The Sinner in tiny ways but I liked episode 1 so overall glad I picked exercise then that over most of that match lol.

I have to sort my upstairs over the next 2 weekends as i'm throwing a BBQ and predrinks at mine during the Saturday or Manchester MCM. Gaah! Not gonna overly clean seeing as it's gonna look like trash once we all leave it to go town lmao.

Haha I know them feels. I wear specs at home and that. Hay fever is decking me when i wear lenses cause effects my eyes more.

We have an Italian festival this weekend up here called Festa Italiana. They're going to have Italian food stalls and drinks a massively long pizza like 50 metres and some offers in Italian restaurants. Tomorrow my friend and I are doing a set meal thingy in a pavilion tent. £45 for an aperol spritz and 4 courses with live music. Well excited. Chefs from the top 3 italian places in town have done the menu and cooking too. Nom nom.

Yeah it's pretty much a non-event game in most cases. But for us Belgians if they want to do better than the 1986 generation, they need to win and guess that gives them the motivation to go for it one more time.

I do and I think it might be alright but the situation has deterred me from continuing for now. I've instead decided to tackle FF IV for now.

Tbh it might just be that I'm a bit burnt out on 3D RPGs, after two Persona games and FF VII I need some reprieve.
Yeah that can suck and sometimes a break is a good thing XD

Yeah it's pretty much a non-event game in most cases. But for us Belgians if they want to do better than the 1986 generation, they need to win and guess that gives them the motivation to go for it one more time.
Same with us and 1990. We lost to the hosts Italy. I remember it as the one outfield player from my team, Chelsea, who hadn't played at all during the tournament played in it. I'm sure it might be the same for Cahil and Loftus-Cheek, although they did have some minutes in the tournament.

Haha I know them feels. I wear specs at home and that. Hay fever is decking me when i wear lenses cause effects my eyes more.

We have an Italian festival this weekend up here called Festa Italiana. They're going to have Italian food stalls and drinks a massively long pizza like 50 metres and some offers in Italian restaurants. Tomorrow my friend and I are doing a set meal thingy in a pavilion tent. £45 for an aperol spritz and 4 courses with live music. Well excited. Chefs from the top 3 italian places in town have done the menu and cooking too. Nom nom.
you see this is the kind of thing I'd like with the time I have off now, sounds like it's gonna be a fab day.
and I've never worn lenses, something about poking myself right in the eye. got used to glasses when I was younger, chose to get used to them now, besides;
2d043f39f394f278e7c995871956d72d1c871fdf36af152bff7cff753ac68b40.gif

glasses clearly give you a different look (and some people really like it!)

Same with us and 1990. We lost to the hosts Italy. I remember it as the one outfield player from my team, Chelsea, who hadn't played at all during the tournament played in it. I'm sure it might be the same for Cahil and Loftus-Cheek, although they did have some minutes in the tournament.
Never remind a Belgian of the WK 1990 :) certainly not regarding our game against ... yes England where a Platt goal (offside or not) shattered our dream.

Back