The General Conversation Area

I'm not too much of a fruit person. Love a good proper fruit salad every blue moon including banana. Supermarkets always leave them out!

I can eat watermelon whenever though. I'm definitely more of a savoury person.

I put SO much salt on my chips and stuff like nuggets, fish fingers etc haha.

Works dragging. Wana go home, exercise and catch some of tonights match whilst I laze about. Only started watching the world cup since Saturdays match. It was brilliant.

So, any of you lot going to be at Manc MCM, Digi-Con Genesis, Scotland Love Anime or London MCM?
I am going to be at both MCM Manchester and SLA Edinburgh (for the weekend)
I'll more than likely be at Scotland Loves Anime this year as always, but the Glasgow one. Don't know which day(s) yet; I'll have to wait for the listings. :)

Also, @Ian Wolf mentioned this in the News Thread a good while back:
Related more to Japan in general rather than anime, but might be of interest: ITV has commissioned a new show called Japandemonium, a show featuring clips from Japanese game shows.

ITV commissions new entertainment show, Japandemonium
It's on ITV1 this Saturday, 6.30–7pm. I shall have to watch it. :p

Hmm talking of despair in video games turns out a guide I've been using was wrong and now I'm scrambling to work out whether I can salvage my save game.
I feel so resigned rn.

I'll more than likely be at Scotland Loves Anime this year as always, but the Glasgow one. Don't know which day(s) yet; I'll have to wait for the listings. :)
thats what I don't get though, why only scotland loves anime? though I'd have to say there's not much for it here, far more film & comic geeks

Works dragging. Wana go home, exercise and catch some of tonights match whilst I laze about. Only started watching the world cup since Saturdays match. It was brilliant.
don't know much about the world cup. as always not much of a sports person, but I can get the feeling about work, now I've only got a few cover shifts and then holidays, glad the night shifts are done with. don't worry, you'll soon get some rest after practicing your golf swing
Why-Sanrios-Aggretsuko-is-a-Millenial-Employees-Newest-Spirit-Animal-2.png

Hmm talking of despair in video games turns out a guide I've been using was wrong and now I'm scrambling to work out whether I can salvage my save game.
I feel so resigned rn.
Geez that sucks, as it’s a guide you’d kind of expect the author to know what they were on about...

Geez that sucks, as it’s a guide you’d kind of expect the author to know what they were on about...
Was a walkthrough on YouTube. Still trying to see if I can salvage my save otherwise I'll just leave the game for now

I am definitely aggretsuko lol.

I have no time booked off until October which is for SLA and MCM, how bad is that! I have 11 days off left to take. No friends makes it hard to do holidays, and solo travelling is pricey seeing as hotel for 1 still costs what a hotel shared by 2 is which is poop.

I'm not mega sports either but my god did the atmosphere entice me, I even cheered well loud when we scored against them back on sat.

If we win tonight, we'll be against France on Sunday and from what I've heard, they're crazy good.

I feel so resigned rn.

With one game, I have to copy the save file over to a USB flash drive before fighting a boss on each floor. :eek:

/umiko

I feel so resigned rn.
With one game, I have to copy the save file over to a USB flash drive before fighting a boss on each floor. :eek:

/umiko
Yeah, that does suck which is why I do ask around for guides and lucky for me I know a guy who does guides quite well so I rarely ever have that problems.

Do you have a previous save point ?

I use cloud saves for back up saves for non steam games and have completed games saves on steam cloud and my back drive also.

Yeah, that does suck which is why I do ask around for guides and lucky for me I know a guy who does guides quite well so I rarely ever have that problems.

Do you have a previous save point ?

I use cloud saves for back up saves for non steam games and have completed games saves on steam cloud and my back drive also.
I do and I think it might be alright but the situation has deterred me from continuing for now. I've instead decided to tackle FF IV for now.

Tbh it might just be that I'm a bit burnt out on 3D RPGs, after two Persona games and FF VII I need some reprieve.

Last edited:
just finished watching Belladonna of Sadness again and it's dinner O'clock... can someone cook -.- I can't really be bothered, plus, I have my desk fan. I don't want to move away from that!

Back