The General Conversation Area

Yeah I dislike the circle I do see who live local and plan stuff for eachother and not me but for my wellbeing it's needed. I lost a massive chunk of online friends when my last relationship ended. They all witch hunted me and from Feb-May this year, I was living a nightmare. Online bullying and hostility. I have a new con circle now to go with my surviving forum lot and hopefully i'll gain you guys as a forum lot too and maybe even get some as a FB friend one day :)

When are you off to Japan? I went back in 2016 and I loved it. The long haul flights took it out of me bad style though so I've been waiting till I can be in the mood to go through them again so I can return there.

When are you off to Japan? I went back in 2016 and I loved it. The long haul flights took it out of me bad style though so I've been waiting till I can be in the mood to go through them again so I can return there.
We leave on the 12th of August so here's hoping the weather improves in that neck of the woods. As for the flights we got a really good deal direct from the airline so ended up with a 15.5 hour flight there and 16 back I think.

Yeah flying from Manchester I had an hour to Dusseldorf, then an hour wait, then 13-14 hours to Tokyo. I'm tall for a lass nowadays so I couldnt sleep as couldn't get comfy. I got about 2 hours. Overall it wasn't too bad since I was too excited I was there like. Coming back was disgusting. I opted to stay awake to reduce jet lag since it'd be like 7pm I'd of got home and I marathoned some of S1 of Gotham but the fella next to me had the worst breath so I had a headache the whole flight and my flight was delayed in Dusseldorf so I was stuck there for almost 3 hours, with no sleep, knowing I was only an hour flight from home. I went with 2 friends, but flew back alone too. It was really awful.

London is just a direct flight but I cba with a train to London and an overnight before just for each of no change over lol.

Was September I went and was nice and warm. Rained some days but wasnt bad at all.

Where abouts in Japan are you going?

I did Tokyo, Kagoshima, Osaka, Hiroshima and then back to Tokyo.

It'd likely be something that appears demented regardless of what sort of dance it was.
Kind of like how the Redeads in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask would dance if you wore a certain mask.
View attachment 4085
There’s so many creepy things about that game...
Flippin' eck I was going to reply to something that peeved me off a little here, but I got stuck doing some work. 2 of the guys were at one end of the machine making me w9rk twice as hard, leading to a wooden pallet to the face! Can't wait for my holidays, I might use them to find a buggerin' way out of this job. Anyone deserves better than this
Is your punishment officer face strong enough to have broken the pallet? Aren’t there kind of yknow ways folks are meant to be doing things that means sh*t like this shouldn’t happen?
Yeah I dislike the circle I do see who live local and plan stuff for eachother and not me but for my wellbeing it's needed. I lost a massive chunk of online friends when my last relationship ended. They all witch hunted me and from Feb-May this year, I was living a nightmare. Online bullying and hostility. I have a new con circle now to go with my surviving forum lot and hopefully i'll gain you guys as a forum lot too and maybe even get some as a FB friend one day :)

im sure you’ll get plenty of folks here to add to the forum lot! 👍🏻

We land in Nagoya first thing, then on to Gifu. There's a festival on there that night. Next day it's Hiroshima (festival there), the day after Osaka, Kyoto the day after that (festival on) then another day around there, the day after that on to Tokyo, spend one day in Tokyo and then its camping at Mt Fuji (hopefully), then back to Tokyo and spend the last few days there before flying back from Nagoya again.

Yeah flying from Manchester I had an hour to Dusseldorf, then an hour wait, then 13-14 hours to Tokyo. I'm tall for a lass nowadays so I couldnt sleep as couldn't get comfy. I got about 2 hours. Overall it wasn't too bad since I was too excited I was there like. Coming back was disgusting. I opted to stay awake to reduce jet lag since it'd be like 7pm I'd of got home and I marathoned some of S1 of Gotham but the fella next to me had the worst breath so I had a headache the whole flight and my flight was delayed in Dusseldorf so I was stuck there for almost 3 hours, with no sleep, knowing I was only an hour flight from home. I went with 2 friends, but flew back alone too. It was really awful.

London is just a direct flight but I cba with a train to London and an overnight before just for each of no change over lol.

Was September I went and was nice and warm. Rained some days but wasnt bad at all.

I did Tokyo, Kagoshima, Osaka, Hiroshima and then back to Tokyo.
I find myself having to ask but... just how tall are you? Sucks about the guys breath and other things.

There’s so many creepy things about that game...

Is your punishment officer face strong enough to have broken the pallet? Aren’t there kind of yknow ways folks are meant to be doing things that means sh*t like this shouldn’t happen?

im sure you’ll get plenty of folks here to add to the forum lot! 👍🏻
It's creepy but one of the best and my personal all time favourite, baby!

Omg sounds amazing Adam!! Please definitely share photos. I've always wanted to do festivals there. Same as I want to go to Kyoto. I didn't even manage to go to all the districts in Tokyo either. Made sure I went where Durarara and Garden of Words was set amongst some others hehe. Did Akihabara a few times even some on my own.

And I'm only 5'8 Phobos but that appears to be tall nowadays from what I've seen. 5'11 in heels.
Couldn't get my legs into a position where I could comfortably sleep. My chair also didnt seem to recline to the extent of some others. C'est la vie.

And yeah hopefully I'll get you lot :) there seems to be a lot of new names but its good seeing some old ones from the days i was crazy active and generated a lot of my post count lol. I think my name twins still around sometimes but I cant see Owly or Animefreak around so much.

I have Owly on FB though :)

It's creepy but one of the best and my personal all time favourite, baby!
Oh yeah, the game is absolutely fantastic! Albeit it very frustrating due to the time limit!
And I'm only 5'8 Phobos but that appears to be tall nowadays from what I've seen. 5'11 in heels.
Couldn't get my legs into a position where I could comfortably sleep. My chair also didnt seem to recline to the extent of some others. C'est la vie.
For some reason I was expecting you to be taller. Must be fun to get the chair that doesn’t work as well as it should...

Yeah I don't see my height as tall but I think it's cause I came from the last tall generation lol.
There's a lot of people younger than me that are shorter than me now, some guys and gals even only coming up to my shoulders and stuff. I used to bend down for photos, now I stand tall and dont care lol.

Yeah was livid, holding the button and leaning back and not getting far haha. I'm sure if there's seat issues they meant to give you a different seat which can sometimes mean upgrade lol.

It definitely seems logical that a seat issue means you should get a different one, wonder what would happen if the plane was actually full... free drinks? Ok more likely a free drink. If you were lucky.

Edit: this just isn't my day. Accidentally drank from someone else's can. Do I have 30 diseases new to science or am I invincible?

I think you'll live, suck it up! When I was in college I accidentally drank out of someone else's beer can at a party. Only thing was, it didn't have beer in it - the guy was using it as his spit-can for his chewing tobacco. Took two big gulps. I'm still here...

I think you'll live, suck it up! When I was in college I accidentally drank out of someone else's beer can at a party. Only thing was, it didn't have beer in it - the guy was using it as his spit-can for his chewing tobacco. Took two big gulps. I'm still here...
That must have tasted... lovely.

Oh yeah, the game is absolutely fantastic! Albeit it very frustrating due to the time limit!

For some reason I was expecting you to be taller. Must be fun to get the chair that doesn’t work as well as it should...
Time limit becomes less of an issue with the inverted song of time and basic planning

Time limit becomes less of an issue with the inverted song of time and basic planning
It becomes even less of an issue if you had an action replay connected to the N64 and kept it on the first day permanently. Kind of feel like I should replay it at some point but doubt it’d hold up to the memory of playing it when I was younger so am in two minds about it.

It becomes even less of an issue if you had an action replay connected to the N64 and kept it on the first day permanently. Kind of feel like I should replay it at some point but doubt it’d hold up to the memory of playing it when I was younger so am in two minds about it.
Problem is keeping it on the first day means a lot of events get missed out. It's honestly held up really well asides from the graphics, I would recommend using a guide though.

Problem is keeping it on the first day means a lot of events get missed out. It's honestly held up really well asides from the graphics, I would recommend using a guide though.
Again if you’re doing it with the action replay you could set it to be different days. I remember being blown away by the graphic s when it was new and now they’re just god awful. Oh yeah, guides are good. Could take you ages to figure out all the masks otherwise. If nothing else.

Why does my mind always go to the dirtiest place possible? :(
I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure this is a by-product of not going out much. But I'm being adventurous today and going to the shops later. I've not left the house since last week :)
Ha ha ha best of luck

I'm just going to say, this idea keeps the banana fresher than @Neil.T 's idea. I mean how can you tape the peel shut when the peel is the rest of the banana
If you tap the top part and not the rest it is suppose to help keep it fresher from what I've heard>

I'll probably have to make a trip up to Scotland somewhere next year. ;)

Would like to do another trip upcountry before the year is out... no idea where yet... @_@;

EDIT: Also my title... "Dandy Guy, in Space", lol

/umiko

Again if you’re doing it with the action replay you could set it to be different days. I remember being blown away by the graphic s when it was new and now they’re just god awful. Oh yeah, guides are good. Could take you ages to figure out all the masks otherwise. If nothing else.
I just play it on the Wii U and use restore points in case of any mess ups. The game isn't too difficult if you know what you're doing and are efficient with scheduling. I personally don't think the graphics are that bad-dated yes but for a 2000 3D adventure title it's one of the better looking ones-courtesy of the N64 Expansion Pak.

Last edited:
Back