The General Conversation Area

I'll probably have to make a trip up to Scotland somewhere next year. ;)

Would like to do another trip upcountry before the year is out... no idea where yet... @_@;

EDIT: Also my title... "Dandy Guy, in Space", lol

/umiko
That's one hell of a groovy title, baby!

Tell you what though gaming can be stressful business when you mess up. I spent an hour farming an enemy in FF XII to level up only to discover the character hadn't been collecting the treasure which I needed for money. Thankfully the internet always finds a way to exploit a game and now I have a good farming method again.

Just the thought of wasting so much time for nothing is frustratingly banal.

I'll probably have to make a trip up to Scotland somewhere next year. ;)

Would like to do another trip upcountry before the year is out... no idea where yet... @_@;

EDIT: Also my title... "Dandy Guy, in Space", lol

/umiko
That’s a groovy title, baby! @HWR may be looking to steal it from you.
Tell you what though gaming can be stressful business when you mess up. I spent an hour farming an enemy in FF XII to level up only to discover the character hadn't been collecting the treasure which I needed for money. Thankfully the internet always finds a way to exploit a game and now I have a good farming method again.

Losing an hour is better than losing a day, baby!

Pretty sure I did the losing day thing with yesterday's playthrough
Then I guess that’s still better than playing through to the end then having your memory device die on you thus forcing you to restart.

I had that happen to me once. I just couldn’t face doing it all again. A part of me died that day.

Then I guess that’s still better than playing through to the end then having your memory device die on you thus forcing you to restart.

I had that happen to me once. I just couldn’t face doing it all again. A part of me died that day.
That happened to me when I was younger and a PS2 memory card became corrupted, the trauma still resonates today

Yeah that can be pretty bad though I got a nice suprize recently
I beta test English patches for 2 games that have yet to get released and despite the 2 games being different PC ports.
Zero no kiseki is Japanese and Ao no kiseki is Chinese.
Because their achievements were similar but not 1;1 I was able to start the game with nice bonuses from copying my Zero clear save file.
XD
Less grinding for me ha ha.

@Neil.T Can you explain to us how it works ?
I can!

It was just that the woody part at the top of the banana had bent back and opened the skin, so I sellotaped it up to try to slow down the oxidisation process. It worked too.

Here is photographic evidence from breakfast at work this morning. @~AyaMachi~ has seen these already:
IMG_20180710_095434781.jpg
IMG_20180710_100608494.jpg
I just sliced off the rammy bit at the top, and all was well. Mmm. 😋

I can!

It was just that the woody part at the top of the banana had bent back and opened the skin, so I sellotaped it up to try to slow down the oxidisation process. It worked too.

Here is photographic evidence from breakfast at work this morning. @~AyaMachi~ has seen these already:
I just sliced off the rammy bit at the top, and all was well. Mmm. 😋
That... actually makes sense. Doesn’t stop bananas being horrible.

Oh and this makes my 4567th post. I like number patterns.

That... actually makes sense. Doesn’t stop bananas being horrible.
may I remind you of my spirit animal
Aho-Girl-Season-2-Release-Date-Ahogaru-Manga-Enough-For-Second-Anime-Aho-Girl-Blu-Ray-DVD-Announced.jpg

*pokes his haberdashery* I feel like people have stopped reading! I'm open to subjects but even if I would have then time I feel I wouldn't add to it over my holidays. Any suggestions would be welcome in that thread, otherwise you could stay here and have a little chat on the state of it, I really want to keep it for the things that are actually covered there

Back