The General Conversation Area

Life is tiring my love ;)

But yeah, I enjoy the discipline behind it as well as it just helping me feel better about myself.

I have stupid dysmorphia and i'm a foodie to boot so its a bad combo since I'll NEVER see food as just fuel. I still see myself as the weight I was a few years ago even though I'm not. When my mental health's chaos, focusing on the exercise, the food etc, it like sorts me for a bit. I started not liking my wobbly bits so opted to exercise before my demon took advantage of it.

It's difficult fitting it in so I've never lasted more than a week exercising (at home) in this job since I started it last Sept. I can't exercise before work (tried it) as I'm tired by 10am which affects my head, when I get home I'm verging hungry so that almost gets my head, and by the time I've finished exercising and have ate etc, I only have from 7/8pm for me down time, and lack of downtime again affects my head. Got 1 hour downtime on Monday and cried for example.

The joys of being Danielle guys ;):p

But yeah, I enjoy the discipline behind it as well as it just helping me feel better about myself.

I have stupid dysmorphia and i'm a foodie to boot so its a bad combo since I'll NEVER see food as just fuel. I still see myself as the weight I was a few years ago even though I'm not. When my mental health's chaos, focusing on the exercise, the food etc, it like sorts me for a bit. I started not liking my wobbly bits so opted to exercise before my demon took advantage of it.

It's difficult fitting it in so I've never lasted more than a week exercising (at home) in this job since I started it last Sept. I can't exercise before work (tried it) as I'm tired by 10am which affects my head, when I get home I'm verging hungry so that almost gets my head, and by the time I've finished exercising and have ate etc, I only have from 7/8pm for me down time, and lack of downtime again affects my head. Got 1 hour downtime on Monday and cried for example.

Well my job is basically exercise. 8m in my feet for 12 hours stacking paper into a machine basically. I don't eat much for it though I just go for easy meals, so I'm still more beached body ready than beach body ready, I did try to lose some weight before but like other guys the spare tyre is impossible, and I fear I'm more of a statistic when it comes to my mental health, not diagnosed, just guessing that I may have anxiety or depression, which if you watch the stats is pretty common in men these days, but how I function I imagine I'd just be a pill popper, and I don't really agree with using medication when it comes to mental health, it's more the support that's important, but then again if someone really does have depression it's hard to feel supported

I’m fairly fortunate in the fact that I have a fairly active lifestyle I do rock climbing, martial arts etc. So that keeps me in shape for the most part. For the rest I just do some of the bigger jobs at home like digging in a swimming pool which got a leak and am trying to sort everything out about that now. My advice to everyone: don’t dig a pool in. Unless you’re getting a concrete one.

Oooooh swimming pool? Pool party at yours!

That's good ya both so active. I do over 10k steps mon-fri too.

I'm diagnosed but mines the more milder end of the spectrum. I chose to not do meds for my own reasons. I put up with sadness because then I know the days I'm happy, I did that, no medication.
I got really close to some this year though after the break up, not cause of the break up but because of how him and mutual friends with him I no longer have, treated me from Feb-May.

I'm self educated in myself to know to never make decisions I may regret the next day, when I can cut the sadness with food/music/alcohol/buying something etc or when I just need to let it consume me etc. Helped some people out with their own mental health off the back of my own discoveries.

o_O all hail the Cult Lewder and his physical skills that are surely more than enough to dispatch his enemies
Rofl. There’s always a bigger stronger person who knows more around the corner.

I’ve had depression fairly bad, was in a situation I didn’t care to be in but stayed to help someone out, tried quite a few medications, wouldn’t really recommend any. Finding triggers and avoiding them works much better. For me being in that situation was the main trigger, when I met my partner my situation changed and the depression has eased up.

From my experience I eventually grew a resistance to the medication I was on so just gave up and continue to keep myself busy with anime gaming etc and make sure I keep regular contact with the world around me. It's pretty much the only thing I can do at this stage and that's fine by me.

Last edited:
I may regret the next day, when I can cut the sadness with food/music/alcohol/buying something etc or when I just need to let it consume me etc
Just gonna say food and alcohol can be bad for it (forming addictions and that) and you may notice your plumper or drinker than you realised- music is a bit of a so so, some music can make you feel worse but really music can help work through things. Buying stuff? Helps me :D but there's things called bank accounts, it's annoying how limited they are

Being an eBayer hasn't been datebayo lately. I had one Buyer pay for the item only to have to be refunded because they didn't read the description stating region 1 discs. Now I have a buyer who hasn't paid for the item and it's been over 24 hours since I accepted their offer.

Being an eBayer hasn't been datebayo lately. I had one Buyer pay for the item only to have to be refunded because they didn't read the description stating region 1 discs. Now I have a buyer who hasn't paid for the item and it's been over 24 hours since I accepted their offer.
Couldn’t you have refused to refund as it was stated and made pretty clear? Not sure who’s side eBay would take as they seem very much to be on buyers side regardless. Just seems absurd that they have to get refunded for something like that. Could understand if it wasn’t stated but that’s not the case here.

Couldn’t you have refused to refund as it was stated and made pretty clear? Not sure who’s side eBay would take as they seem very much to be on buyers side regardless. Just seems absurd that they have to get refunded for something like that. Could understand if it wasn’t stated but that’s not the case here.
It could have been a massive to and fro through eBay's system which is a massive pain in the **** and wasn't worth the hassle. If this other buyer doesn't pay up after another day I'll just relist and likely report them.

It could have been a massive to and fro through eBay's system which is a massive pain in the **** and wasn't worth the hassle. If this other buyer doesn't pay up after another day I'll just relist and likely report them.
That’s fair enough. 👍🏻 People not paying is always frustrating though.

When an order for an internal USB header and external card reader evolves into an internal USB header, external card reader, four solid state drives, two 3.5" double solid state drive mounting brackets and four SATA cables. :eek:

That escalated rather quickly.

/umiko

When an order for an internal USB header and external card reader evolves into an internal USB header, external card reader, four solid state drives, two 3.5" double solid state drive mounting brackets and four SATA cables. :eek:

That escalated rather quickly.

/umiko
You my friend are the ultimate consumer. :p

Back