The General Conversation Area

Guys it's @IncendiaryLemon's birthday. What do lemons like to receive on their birthdays? Maybe a *squeeeeze* (as in a hug not a lemon squeeze) :eek:.

I think he's content with the anime haul he's received though 😄 😅 Enjoy! :)

Maybe @Patient-X could burst out the Birthday GIF? *nudge nudge* You know you wanna! ;)

EDIT: Oh man he beat me to it!!! 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Guys it's @IncendiaryLemon's birthday. What do lemons like to receive on their birthdays? Maybe a *squeeeeze* (as in a hug not a lemon squeeze) :eek:.

I think he's content with the anime haul he's received though 😄 😅 Enjoy! :)

Maybe @Patient-X could burst out the Birthday GIF? *nudge nudge* You know you wanna! ;)

EDIT: Oh man he beat me to it!!! 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

I will take both anime and hugs :p

Oh my gosh I literally didn't clock right away that they're hanging in stockings!!! 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 How cute is that?! You really do have a GIF for all occasions ;)

Haha, thanks dude :) Not feeling as sick as last night, just left with a really achey body! Just trying to eat a banana in the hope that it will actually stay down! 😒

Oh my gosh I literally didn't clock right away that they're hanging in stockings!!! 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 How cute is that?! You really do have a GIF for all occasions ;)

Haha, thanks dude :) Not feeling as sick as last night, just left with a really achey body! Just trying to eat a banana in the hope that it will actually stay down! 😒
It did have to be a banana didn’t it? That makes for a sad cult lewder. We can swap aches for the day if you want. Not sure how much of an improvement it’ll be though.

It did have to be a banana didn’t it? That makes for a sad cult lewder. We can swap aches for the day if you want. Not sure how much of an improvement it’ll be though.
Haha, yeah, I'm just not wanting to eat anything heavy to be honest. The curry I had last night met up with me sooner than anticipated 🤢 🤮

Haha, I can plough through the aches, it's actually being sick I hate, it's just an awful sensation!

Back