The General Conversation Area

It’s never too late!

So @Umiko and @IncendiaryLemon do you guys have anything planned for your birthdays?

I'll probably be cleaning up my room.

Upgrading my virtual machines and getting some old virtual machines working again on my personal co-located server.
Migrate everything away from my old miniature server on my desk to my re-purposed old PC (passing control of the internet connection/routing is going to be the fun bit)
Probably have a play around and have some fun with my hardware development boards and some book reading.
Might have a little walk around on the coastal paths and have a (non-alcoholic) drink in the small villages on the paths.

More like a busman's holiday really, haha.

/umiko

Just seen @D1tchd1gger's post about the weird KitKat flavour, and it reminded me of how much I do enjoy a KitKat (a normal one), and how I really wish I could eat one right now but my body would probably have other ideas! 😭 🤢 🤮

So far, 21 is feeling a lot like 20 but with a bit of a hangover :p

It was 10 years ago for me! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

I see your 10 and raise you another 10! 😢 (awaits @Patient-X to raise it by another 10 😜)

We're so OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!! 😢 😭 😢 😭 😢 😭

I'll see both you whippersnapper's 10s and raise you 10. Just give me a minute to get out me chair...👴

Bah! Youngsters, the lot of you! Children, I say! :p

Enjoy your youth while you can, it sux to grow old... Except for the anime part. :cool:

Bah! Youngsters, the lot of you! Children, I say! :p

Enjoy your youth while you can, it sux to grow old... Except for the anime part. :cool:
I’ll find the elixir of youth and stay young for ever! Nah if you’re just as old as you feel I’ll stay young anyway, there’s no way immmaturing into a proper fully functioning adult anytime soon. I like being aloof too much.

I remember once thinking to myself, "gah, Millenials can be such a pain in the backside sometimes..."

Then I looked up the age bracket for said generation...

😄 😅 Well, at least being a pain in the backside is something I'm good at!

I remember once thinking to myself, "gah, Millenials can be such a pain in the backside sometimes..."

Then I looked up the age bracket for said generation...

😄 😅 Well, at least being a pain in the backside is something I'm good at!
So what is the age bracket for millennials then?

You have 4 years of aging left. Well done on reaching your early 20s, drinks get weaker, once your job knows that's probably all of your early 20s there, but there is a bright side, whatever trouble you get into, they'll trail you as an adult!
At least it doesn't dull your optimism!

What're you having? Or will you decide when you get there? :)
We're going for an Indian, my favourite!

Back