The General Conversation Area

This is the only one I can think of from anime, although she more likely kill you!

Eruza Nakanishi AKA Cheetah from Killing Bites:
342758.jpg

Oh no I've become a magical girl this is a terrible turn of events, I don't own any cute pink dresses or frilly knickers, how can I pull off the look without them, I mean I'm cute but not that cute.

Oh no I've become a magical girl this is a terrible turn of events, I don't own any cute pink dresses or frilly knickers, how can I pull off the look without them, I mean I'm cute but not that cute.
Have you seen is this a zombie? You can straight up steal a magical girls dress and powers if your around her. You can also nick senketsu, just don't expect him to be very talkative without ryuko. Have you recently come in contact with a creature called kyubey? If you Have, I can't help you

Have you seen is this a zombie? You can straight up steal a magical girls dress and powers if your around her. You can also nick senketsu, just don't expect him to be very talkative without ryuko. Have you recently come in contact with a creature called kyubey? If you Have, I can't help you
I've not seen is this a zombie, but have no fear I've come up with an ingenious plan, I drive to york and break into my sister's dorm, then i steal all her cute dresses.

Holy.... wow that was a close shave, so I was ordering some stuff for my old man on Amazon and after checkout a bunch of Senren Kagura items came up as recommended items based on viewing... I slammed the lid on my laptop so hard telling him the battery was dying and ran out the room haha, luckily I don't think he saw. Phew.

HAHAHAHA! Bind and gag...Tie him to a chair...Don't let him escape!
What I want to know Is.. when do I got this treatment?
Holy.... wow that was a close shave, so I was ordering some stuff for my old man on Amazon and after checkout a bunch of Senren Kagura items came up as recommended items based on viewing... I slammed the lid on my laptop so hard telling him the battery was dying and ran out the room haha, luckily I don't think he saw. Phew.
Last time my nu-scouse brother came over (I think it was to see star wars if I remember) he showed my dad a few select pages from one of the production materials packed with the kill la kill CE, and said that's the kind of stuff I watch all the time. My old man didn't say anything, as far as I know. Meh, after the same brother grasses on me for having a girl over before my parents have thought I was a perv anyway, and everyone has my Amazon for Amazon video (my brother has looked at my order history before and some recent stuff is watching killing bites and ordering monmasume) just own your love for senren kagura. The worst he could do is think your some foul sub human beast that can't control it's own desires

Back