The General Conversation Area

20thCenturyBoy I'm afraid to say the Tachi you played against is a cad, a phony, a lie. The true Tachi of this forums neither plays fifa games nor does he have Tachi as his PSN addy :p

3rd tense aside, i added you on PSN yesterday so now you can see the real me lol.

Chazzy Chaz, afternoon fella - good to see you're still about, i think its a fair bet to say that you're on here less than me on average so to see you is a rare sight!

I've decided to return to work, despite still being on tramadol. It means im generally very dizzy and have already blacked out since taking the tablets so shouldn't be driving but its good to be back at work - im hoping that they cut me some slack though, i've been referred to Occy health.

Chaz said:
I wouldn't even touch that game, especially from how much Ryo swears at it... Not so much atm though, thankfully. :p

Good to see you around, Tachi, shame it ain't on better circumstances. I've been hovering around, letting my opinions be known when I felt necessary. Hope you get back to peek health soon, but you dont have to tell your employers immediately... ;)

Dead Island, Letting the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the
FLOOR!!

So much a fun game with the multiply action and RPG elements, it's a combination of Diablo customisation and left 4 dead. Makes all the more fun if you have a mic too. Been meaning to get round and play it again. Got a level 40 Sam B and working on Xian

My Mum asked me to give her an anime to take in for a Primary 7 class to watch today. I've given her ones to take in before that the kids in school have enjoyed (Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, might have watched Spirited Away too), obviously it's Ghibli stuff I give as it's a safe PG/U choice. Thought I'd try something a bit different though and gave her some other choices; Millenium Actress, DBZ S1, K-ON! and a safe Ghibli choice in Nausicaa. She decided against taking Millenium Actress after I told her it was something different and a bit more high brow than the others ("the kids are as thick as mince" was the reply). But she's taken the others so I'll be interested to hear the reactions particularly if they watch some K-ON! (I have no doubt that Nausicaa would be well recieved and DBZ would go down a smash with the boys who apparently cheered when heads started flying while watching Princess Mononoke). I like the thought of passing on and introducing the new generation to something different and broadening the appeal of anime, even if it's only one or two kids out of a whole class.

I don't know your general tastes, but Chihayafuru is an excellent choice. I don't use netflix so I can only recommend from Crunchyroll. If you like shojo shows, the currently airing My Little Monster is very good, as is Say, I Love You. Skip Beat is a riot, even if it has a non ending.

Space Brothers is an excellent drama show, and the characters are very compelling. Hunter x Hunter is a very good shonen show, as is Sket Dance. Sket Dance is a very episodic comedy, so you'll probably find some episodes better than others.

Hanasaku Iroha is a wonderful slice of life show that nearly made me cry.

Humanity has Declined is bizarre but pretty funny.

That's all I can think of for now!

evening everyone, hope all is well.

as of 4:51 this morning I became a father. My little (this is an understatment at 9lb 8oz...we're wondering where he was hiding in the little bump my partner had) boy was born into the world :)

Happy belated b-day Tachi! Ryo's already got my wishes, so I'm good on that side. :D Hope it's been a great one.

Congrats Wolfy! Did he come out kicking and punching the air? You might have a lil' scrapper on your hands if he did!

Back