The General Conversation Area

Hmmm, I want to say "about a week", but I feel like it's been more like ten days - two weeks the few times I've had stuff from them. Tough to be sure as I'm not really ordering stuff that is "in stock", so the time waiting for preorders to fill may be putting me off.

--

Why do I continue to watch ****** up films while I eat my breakfast? >_>

No idea lol what film are you watching for you to say that? if its hanibal then i'm abit worried for you lol.

Watched Harry Potter Deathly hallows part 2 lastnight, well worth the wait and a excellent finish to the story. Much better than part 1 (which IMO was the 3 of them just wandering around and in a tent for 90% of the story)

Ahh, haven't seen that yet, though i have sen "let me in" Which is another vampire film but has that weird feel to it that your not sure just which of the 2 main characters is weirder and more disturbing. A good film though.

Still want to see insidious, its made by the same people who did the paranormal activity films (which i like but they don't have mess with your head when you watch them in an empty house at 2am)

Well, the wedding was a great day, was in a pub from 12 noon, already had 2 pints before the wedding then proceeded to attend the wedding, wedding reception was at the hotel (5mins form church) really funny night, was nice to catch up with people again and my mates daughter decided to outburst when the vicar said "is there any reason why these shouldn't be wed?" a good laugh all night, spent £69 on rounds of alcohol. Can't believe it! (but then again, london is expensive)

Just wanted to sleep all of yesterday, but stayed up till 2am (gf wanted to ttalk to me... ended up just pissing me off really)

So yeah i'm knackered right now.

Interesting I just got a generated email about Karen Strassman being in another episode of WEEDS that's airing today as well as the series final. The funny thing is, it's written as though it's her writing it but I very much doubt it

WIN!

I popped into the adrenaline tattooists on the way home lastnight and got them to quote me up on my tattoo, they said £160 and i begrudgingly walked out of the store. Visited a new in town Tattooists and they quoted me at £90.

Today i've got the idea (from my haggling days in egypt) to haggle adrenaline about the price. Its now down to £100 :D Its great because i know it'll be done properly and for a cheaper price.

WINNING!!!!

:D

I think that we should haggle for everything, no price tags on things anymore you just pay what you think the item is worth.

Well, i said to myself "don't spend anything" i ended up spending about £15 on beer *sigh* BUT my credit cards are active so if all else fails i can use that as a back up until thursday (payday)

Great laughs and arm wrestling in the local pub though, came away with another free glass (nice to know people in various pubs and clubs :p )

THE WEEKEND IS UPON US!!!!!! :D

Looking online for a rowingmachine, i'm cancelling my gym membership at the end of september so i'm hoping to spend about £70 save alot of money in the long run. Already have weights and a treadmill so there's little reason to own a gym membership if i can just increase the weights i have at home and buy a rowing machine.

In other news, i'm job searching because i can't deal with old people anymore, 4 and a few months worth of em and you learn that they are too stuck in their old ways to be nice to anyone.

They stink of biscuits, tea and mould too ¬____¬

Back