The General Conversation Area

BlackWolf said:
I'm not completely uptodate on acronyms, so which one is IMF?

The INternational monetary fund, the arm of the Globalist EU which imposes its economic imperialism on countires teh world over, coming to atown near you, but not till portugal goes, then spain, though if Spain goes there probably wont be any bailout "money" left.

What then? Fun times ahead folks.\

Stuart-says-yes said:
Outlawstar said:
BlackWolf said:

The INternational monetary fund, the arm of the Globalist EU which imposes its economic imperialism on countires teh world over, coming to atown near you, but not till portugal goes, then spain, though if Spain goes there probably wont be any bailout "money" left.

Why would portugal or spain need a bailout?

Because they aren't doing so well, think back to Greece and the problems they had.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Outlawstar said:
BlackWolf said:

Why would portugal or spain need a bailout?

For real?

Stuart-says-yes said:
Outlawstar said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11825643

Oh right, See thats what I've never understood about money, can't they just print more or wipe the slate clean, for all the problems bailouts cause.

Also what happens if they do crash and some-one suggest we move towards a global currency to avoid having these problems again.

Fist of all we are moving towars a world currency, Medvedev even showed an example at a G-20 summit a year or so ago of a coin, thoug in reality it will probably take the form of a new reserve currncy

As for printing more money, youve just hit on the nail of the problems head there, DEBT is the problem, money is not REAL anymore, it is not backed by physical backing, 90 percent of the worlds capital is just numbers on computer screens and entries on bank ledgers, most people are unaware of this simpe taruth and how easy it is for the few to control the many when soverign currency issuing is handed over to private interests, jsut like america in 1913.

We are paying interest we could avoid if we didint borrow on money which is not even in existence!

This is just hte tip of the icebers, and the irony is with thsese bailouts were just fighting debt with debt!!

A losing battle, just look at waht happened in Argentina!

Oh ace, someone else to talk to about world governments and lizard jew assassinations. ^^;

BW: The "solution" is not to be part of such a large organization as even the UK, never mind the EU, and run the country in a controlled form of dictatorship with the sole aim of improving internal stability at the cost of various things people have come to take for granted. Not that that would actually work, either, though, so I include "" around "solution".

"I care not what pupper is placed uopn the throne of England to rule the empire on which the sun never sets.The man who controls Britains money supply controls the Empire, and I control the British money supply"

Nathan Rothschild,

Time to get studying Fiat currency and the Fractional reserve banking system folks

ilmaestro said:
Oh ace, someone else to talk to about world governments and lizard jew assassinations. ^^;

BW: The "solution" is not to be part of such a large organization as even the UK, never mind the EU, and run the country in a controlled form of dictatorship with the sole aim of improving internal stability at the cost of various things people have come to take for granted. Not that that would actually work, either, though, so I include "" around "solution".

Yes haha its all a funny joke

"Controlled Dictatorship"
Your lucky you copped out at the end there!

Stuart-says-yes said:
ilmaestro said:

Its armageddon maes, freaking armageddon, were all going to be culled and the rest put into concentration camps, soon. America is becoming a police state and people will be shipped to FEMA camps.

Also apparently Foundation X wants to save the world and free britain from debt, but are they the good guys or not?

Foundatioin x is a strange one alright!

Stuart-says-yes said:
ilmaestro said:

Its armageddon maes, freaking armageddon, were all going to be culled and the rest put into concentration camps, soon. America is becoming a police state and people will be shipped to FEMA camps.
It's like the first X-Files movie and the forthcoming video game Homefront have both come true all at once!

Stuart-says-yes said:
ilmaestro said:

Also apparently Foundation X wants to save the world and free britain from debt, but are they the good guys or not?

It's two years too soon for it to be armageddon. Although with my luck the world will end if i get a publisher...

Aogu said:
Well I don't really see why I'd say anything about human rights....?

Force of habit, I suppose. Most people claim the EU is a good thing due to the European Convention of Human Rights, when as I said, realistically, in English law we've always had Human Rights, they've been assumed, just not down explicitly in legislation.

Also it's worth noting here, at least OutlawStar is actually sourcing articles and quotes here, instead of just denying it and writing it off as 'paranoia', and the X-Files (That was at you, ilmae ;) )

I don't know what Freud would have to say about you fingering your motherboard Stuart.

ilmaestro didn't said:
The "solution" is not to be part of such a large organization as even the UK, never mind the EU, and for everyone to be responsible for their own lives in a stateless society at the cost of various things people have come to take for granted. Not that that would actually work, either, though, so I include "" around "solution".
Funny thing is, you were almost there. ;P

Stuart-says-yes said:
ilmaestro said:
Stuart-says-yes said:
ilmaestro said:

It's like the first X-Files movie and the forthcoming video game Homefront have both come true all at once!

The truth is stranger than fiction after all maes.

Well I had a good 16 years while it lasted/ Bury's head in the sand.

BlackWolf said:
It's two years too soon for it to be armageddon. Although with my luck the world will end if i get a publisher...

Writing a book, I assume, good luck with that then.
Keep in mind though it took JK Rowling years to get a publisher after all and when she did look how much money she made when she did. So even if you don't succeed at first, you'll catch a lucky break at some point.

Oh the books are techincally already wrote. Just re-editing the first one again so its in a state a publisher may actually want to publish instead of binning. I'm still writting a fourth and final one in this particular series (then i'm moving on to Sci-Fi) I mean I write for fun at the end of the day.

ayase said:
I don't know what Freud would have to say about you fingering your motherboard Stuart.

ilmaestro didn't said:
The "solution" is not to be part of such a large organization as even the UK, never mind the EU, and to live on in a solid state society at the cost of various things people have come to take for granted. Not that that would actually work, either, though, so I include "" around "solution".
Funny thing is, you were almost there. ;P
As were you.

/topical

Godot said:
Most people claim the EU is a good thing due to the European Convention of Human Rights, when as I said, realistically, in English law we've always had Human Rights, they've been assumed, just not down explicitly in legislation.

Sorry mate, but assumed human rights are no human rights at all. Might as well call them fairy dust.

As for the EU, it's worth was not so much based upon its human rights legislation (I recognise that's not your assertion, but I'm just jumping in because your words triggered a stream of consciousness effect, so humour me), as it has no particular claim to being unique in having one. Rather, it lies in the doors it opens economically through freedom of movement of assets, wealth, and people. I am typing this from Germany, where I have been allowed to just come and plonk myself into a job with minimal fuss in anticipation of studying here from next year, again with minimal fuss, and whenever I feel like it I can hop on over to Poland or Netherlands or wherever the **** I want for a holiday, spreading my money, my knowledge, and my skills.

The problem with this unique privilege we have as part of the EU is that economic policy necessarily requires all other sorts of policies in order to function properly. Before you know it we're trying to normalise everything from fishing policies to currencies and employment rights.

When I weigh it all up, I bloody love the EU and think it's a marvellous idea. I do understand other people (like fisher folk) may have other perspectives.

Stuart-says-yes said:
VivisQueen said:
Godot said:
Most people claim the EU is a good thing due to the European Convention of Human Rights, when as I said, realistically, in English law we've always had Human Rights, they've been assumed, just not down explicitly in legislation.

Sorry mate, but assumed human rights are no human rights at all. Might as well call them fairy dust.

As for the EU, it's worth was not so much based upon its human rights legislation (I recognise that's not your assertion, but I'm just jumping in because your words triggered a stream of consciousness effect, so humour me), as it has no particular claim to being unique in having one. Rather, it lies in the doors it opens economically through freedom of movement of assets, wealth, and people. I am typing this from Germany, where I have been allowed to just come and plonk myself into a job with minimal fuss in anticipation of studying here from next year, again with minimal fuss, and whenever I feel like it I can hop on over to Poland or Netherlands or wherever the **** I want for a holiday, spreading my money, my knowledge, and my skills.

The problem with this unique privilege we have as part of the EU is that economic policy necessarily requires all other sorts of policies in order to function properly. Before you know it we're trying to normalise everything from fishing policies to currencies and employment rights.

When I weigh it all up, I bloody love the EU and think it's a marvellous idea. I do understand other people (like fisher folk) may have other perspectives.

Believe it or not, pre-WWI, you could travel right across Europe with out a passport and work where ever you liked anyway. You didn't need a governing body to tell you were you could and couldn't travel.

Before WW1 u'd need a bloody fit horse to do so :D

Back