The General Conversation Area

Thanks, basically all that's left is to pay what we need to for a months rent + deposit, get the forms in, and then just move in. I believe the moving in date is the 30th this month, so not too far away.

Sweet. Hope it's in a good location for you boyo. I remember when I used to rent and move around. Was always wierd yet exciting to live in a new area. Depending on the area of course. I once lived in a very rough area for about 9 months. Drugs and alcohol in every direction. But then I guess the experience has molded me into the man I am today...
WOOP! TONY SAYS THEIR GRRRREAT! NOT TODAY CHARLIE! *slump*

Morning Stu "The Dreamer". I wish I remembered as many dreams as you. I used to rememeber loads of my dreams. Now, memories only come in flashes and rarely to never in full. I used to suffer from night terrors when I was younger and I still sleep walk and on rare occasion even lash out while I'm asleep.
Most recent occurance was on Tuesday night when I kicked my partner in the ****. lol
It's funny now, especially when I say it allowed, but she wasn't impressed at the time. =_=

Edit: Afternoon Manga. Oh, and afternoon Stu... no idea why I said morning.

I too love Thunder and Lightning. I could sit for hours in it (from a safe place of course). All I have out my window is an overcast sky and a chilling breeze. Not exciting at all. ¬_¬

Never seen the anime or read the manga, though I have heard good things. I hate coming to the end of a good manga. I could have continued to read MONSTER for years. Though, on the other hand it was ended well and I would have hated it to have dropped in quality.

I failed......2 mins away from returning to the test centre.....

Here's a diagram,

I'm the blue line. the examiner said "if you can carry on straight ahead" i was looking round thinking "what the HELL? THERE'S NO STRAIGHT FORWARD, THERE'S A LEFT OR A RIGHT"

as i was thinking this, the i didn't notice i was going into the right hand lane (as if to turn right at the roundabout)
So as i decided, sod it i'll go left, i tried to move into the left hand lane (note that i'm not actually in the right hand lane, i'm just pointing in that direction) so i turn the wheel left slightly and move forward less than 4 inches and she failed me for moving and not checking my left hand wingmirror.... there was a car right up my back end.

rather stupid if you ask me, as she should have said the first exit on the roundabout. there's no such thing as "straight ahead" on a roundabout there's only the first, second, third, or fourth exits.

It upset me, rightly so. and i went home to talk to my dad about it. I only had 6 minors :/ 1 was for misuse of gears as i went into 1 instead of 3 lol.

went to the pub and had a pint, and a carvery. before heading off to the gym. then back to sams house for abit of ps3'in.
Got home, talked to my mum about it, then kayls came round and we had dinner and watched Dreamcatcher.

Thats unfortunate Tachi. Yeah they should of said "take the first exit" you should bring this up with them next time and file a complaint maybe...(can you do that?? I think so...)

I could appeal it, but that'd take 6 months. its quicker to just go through it again, i drive well. I just forgot to check my left mirror. and she didn't say the right things. so basically it's a combination of our faults.

He could file a complaint but it would benefit him in anyway. Better off just forgetting about it mate. Failing on your first attempt is nothing anyway. I'm sure you'll get it on your next round. I only know of few people that past first time. ^^

Dreamcatcher! I haven't seen that in years and the mere mention of it's name has now got me craving to see it again. Good film.

Morning Fox! How goes it?

i'd appeal anyway

stupid instuctor did something similar to me, next time i went for my exam, i specifically asked not to have the same examiner, to which they replied "they've been fired" :D no wonder i passed in such a good mood

on a rant note

why do i bother having a doorbell? Postmen never use it then rant cause i never answered the door to him

Morning Ryo. I too have the same problem with the postie. Myabe there's a Health & Safety issue after a postman was electrocuted by a faulty doorbell. lol
I've really got to know my neighbours threw having to go pick up packages from them. Heh.

Morning Voddas

Yeah things are ok, works keeping me busy. Good ol' Barclays....*sigh* How are things your end?

I hear ya with the door bell, no one ever uses mine neither, they just knock on my LIVING ROOM WINDOW!!!???

Im like F*%# off and use my damn door bell that I PAID to have installed so IDIOTS like YOU could inform me that you have a newspaper for me........aaaannnnnd relax

Hah! I always get the LIVING ROOM WINDOW knock too. Do they think they clean themselves?!! DX

Good to hear all's well Fox. All good at this end too. Just getting on with the usual day to day crap work has to dish out. So glad it's Friday.

Yeah TFI Friday indeed!

I have so much filing built up I just cant be bothered to do it! I wish I lived in a sci-fi world :( then I wouldn't have to do filing, I would be too busy saving the galaxy

Saving the galaxy or maybe just not working. :lol:

One of the main reasons I watch anime is so that I can escape reality and have someone else dream me up some other world to enjoy. If only it were possible to live in them.... now that would be a dream come true.

*stares off into space*

Oh get this, i got home at about 2 pm....the bloody postie came upto me and said "here's some pizza leaflets" then tried to walk off.

I asked him why he's delivering so late and he replied " i woke up late" he must wake up bloody late everyday then lol. lazy sod.

Apparently the same woman that failed me, failed tracy (mums friend) and she's really harsh. so i guess it was just my luck eh? lol.

Nevermind, not too bothered, i'll pass next time (like my dad lol. mum passed first time.)

Back