The General Conversation Area

Tachi- said:
why not buy one of those plug in boards that you can draw on voddas?
It had crossed my mind. I wanted a laptop too tho, Tablet giving me the best of two worlds like.

I too love LOST, even if it does fustrate me at times! Last season next year. Have to wait 8 months like, hopefully my dedication to the series gets paid off.

For now tho, I've been sucked into FRINGE and also LIE to ME. Both are very good imo.

Later Chaz, Ayase & Voddas.
I've actually seen up to the end of series 5 of Lost, we've been rewatching them (and I agreed to this why?). Series 5 was insane, I've completely lost interest now, I'm just sticking round to see what happens at the end, I have been watching it for like five years after all.

lol i swear there's a difference between the boards i'm thinking of and a tablet ayase ;)

i'll check. last time i checked a tablet was like a laptop..but a smaller version much more liable to break.

sounds reasonable to me chaos. its another form of exercise. just like water aerobics :)

well...i'm off...maybe i can cath a few Zzzz in the cinema tonight lol should knock this headache for 6 :)

Laters for now

*exits via lifts*....no sunlight

BlackWolf said:
What no more death note talk? has spyro retreated for now?

As I said- I was going out.

As for your comment about thier being better support characters than Mikami, that's true, however, he did play a very significant part in the plot of the 2nd Arc.

Alot of stuff would have been impossible without Mikami.

I never understood why Mikami was so popular. :? But that's just me.

Morning all!!

Has anyone seen the Eureka 7 movis yet? *jumps in with question*
Only reason being is that I enjoyed the series and wondered if the movie was worth a watch or a big let down.

Voddas said:

Me too, but then I never seen the anime, so I can't say if there is any difference in the character. If the character is the same as in the manga, then Mikami is just a one-dimensioned filler character added there to advance the plot.

chaos said:
Voddas said:

Me too, but then I never seen the anime, so I can't say if there is any difference in the character. If the character is the same as in the manga, then Mikami is just a one-dimensioned filler character added there to advance the plot.
That's what I mean. I've seen and read Death Nte and he's the same in both. But like a said, that's just my opinion. ;)

*sigh* don't even ask. Work's rubbish. In-laws causing trouble. Car got vandalised (wing mirror, like yours was) :(
However, I'm off to Cyprus on Saturday, so at least that's something to look forward to :) I've never needed a holiday as much as I do at the moment.
Glad things are good for you tho :D
Since I last spoke to you, I've now got a little nephew, to add to the niece I've already got, and now there's two more nieces/nephews on the way! So there's some good news hahaha

/EDIT and hi Mono :) glad you are well too :)

Back