The General Conversation Area

What no more death note talk? has spyro retreated for now?

Thank Chirst i do hate talking about that overated show :p

Hi Voddas and Mono :)

Good news the picture is finished and will be up soon enough, unsure if i should take down the draft version or not

Did someone say Death Note?! Hah, only joking Ayase. Read the manga and seen the anime. Twas good.

Hows business? (applogies if I reply late) ;)

Edit: WOW! Lots of posts slipped in there. Hi everyone! XD

Business is getting better all the time Voddas. Nice weather always helps of course, but now we're into the summer season it's busied up nicely. Last few days have been the best ever. :thumb:

ayase said:
I'd attempt to enlighten Chaz, but I don't know what it is he's ignorant of... :lol:
Actually I was refering to everyone saying hi to Voddas etc... Then I said Hi and the world kept on going without acknowledging my existence...

Ya all evil b***ers! :p

HI CHAZ!! *waves manicly*

*ahem*

OMG! What have I done?! I've created a monster of a thread in the Evolution chat! O_O

I'm so proud. 8)

I've not looked at that since the 1st page, as I though it would:
1) be a quick topic to talk about.
2) Someone would bring the inevitable science vs religion and all that cliche arguements between them.

:lol:

Hey Chaz. I'll enlighten you then... If you notice, everybody posted at 3.07. ;)

Get back in your thread and re-rail the bastard Voddas! That ayase isn't helping matters!

wait.

And CG is in the middle of it as usual :p

I'm not getting involved but it's fun to read. Heh.

EDIT/ Oops, slipped past your post there Ayase! :p

Don't make me go in alone!! TT_TT

Violence on the internet? Planning on spreading a nasty virus or something, Wolfy? :p I'd advise not physically hitting the screen.

hah i'm thinking more along the lines of Tron, they get sucked into the computer where they must fight in online games to live and win their debate or suffer permanent deletion

BlackWolf said:
hah i'm thinking more along the lines of Tron, they get sucked into the computer where they must fight in online games to live and win their debate or suffer permanent deletion
What happens when one party stubbornly refuses to give up and the other gets bored though? Thats how most AUKN debates end...

Back