The General Conversation Area

lol i agree....to both "lunch is good" and "panda's always on lunch" ;)

im sat here listening to Fatboyslim - Right here right now
whilst wondering what i'm going to wear tonight....jeans and a white V neck t shirt with black patterns on one shoulder....with a black going out jacket? or jeans with a long sleeved shirt which i pull the sleeves back halfway and button to the rest of the shirt??
hmmm.....shave is a deffo though.

Jeans and the white v-neck, and the black jacket. It'll look like you made an effort for her :)
And yes, defo have a shave - there's nothing worse than kissing a boy and getting a red face cos he hasn't shaved lol

I am ignoring you all, with your comments about my extended lunch breaks hahaha

EDIT/ I'm off home now, hope you have a good time tonight Tachi :) don't do anything I wouldn't do and all that ;)

I like wearing long sleeved shirts myself. I personally think that they look smarter and are good on nights out..or even not for I am wearing a smart looking shirt with sleeves this very moment.

Lunch is good but I actually like dinner more. With dinner there is a chance of curry.. and I LOOOVE curry!

Tachi- said:
how did you manage 3 and a half hours??
its hour lessons :p
First lesson was two hours, and the second was hour and a half. Hah. I'm doing hour and a half lessons weekly.

Go watch Slumdog.

By the way, Anime UK News : TAYLOR SWIFT IS AMAZING.

panda z said:
It's Haruhi-chan, the chibi shorts, have you seen any of these?

Tsuruya-san

1150452964837.jpg

Smoked cheese and protruding canines FTW!!! :p

went with the V-neck jacket and jeans. it was a good night...:D
don't want to go overboard....but she's amazing. and were so similar.

Tachi's currently sat in the office trying really hard not to break into a dance in his chair....im listening to Santana's - "Smooth"

hopefully todays one of those laid back days where i can just relax at work....talk online and just sit happily in my own little world.

Smooth is an amazing song, I love Rob Thomas' voice. And no-one plays the guitar quite like Santana :)

Glad it went well last night - so you'll be seeing her again then? :D

yeah i'm ok too.
trying to make today productive- am going to write some dissertation; do some other homework and apply for my comsumables at uni, because i am getting poor. :oops:

hows work panda?

@Black - So is Second Raid back to the mech and action of the first series then?

@fox - glad to see you are getting on with the "big essay"! Work is okay - I'm on my own today, so I'm quite busy and I feel very lonely hahaha

Yep while there is still some high school parts in it, the action is the focus and as such there's now more blood and even bits of nudity now (not with the main cast just two new characters which have an extremely odd relationship). I like the new mainish bad guy though, Gates, he's such an odd ball i can't help but laugh at his evil antics.

u forgot the yuri sisters too BW ;)

without spoiling too much, this is still my fav part of the series

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3mugEhibw0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3mugEhibw0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BlackWolf said:
(not with the main cast just two new characters which have an extremely odd relationship)

I thought i covered them there ryo :p but that was the part with Gates i was thinking about when i mentioned evil antics

Back