The General Conversation Area

I've watched all five of the released Kara No Kyoukai movies now, they are all excellent, so I'm hoping to make a start on Fate/Stay Night in the next couple of days :)
But I started playing Okami on wii at the weekend, so my anime-time will be quite reduced for the next couple of weeks!

you'll like Fate/Stay Night, i got the second vol of the manga version of that last week, i'll see the kara no kyoukai movies eventually...you can count on it. Persona 4 is fighting for my time now, and the story is sucking me in, and it looks like i've got a lot to do

Oooh I just googled persona 4, it looks really good, I can see why it's taking up so much of your time!

(On a side note, if you see new forum member fox around these parts, please say hi to her, she's my little sister ^_^)

I'm off home soon, so maybe catch you later?

indeed. as is Voddas. and well i might add....unfortunatly for us all in the working sector this is the end of the financial year.....and everyones being hit with more than a fair shot of work....i've been talking to natalie on emails tho :D ;);)

nope....she's one i've met through facebook....beautiful personality to match her looks :D

things are going great...but she can drive and she's only 17....18 in june....so i've started my lessons....decided its time i get myself a motor :D
she works full time for a financial company. so we use work emails to talk :)

and on that note.....*salutes* see you around general

Tachi- said:
nope....she's one i've met through facebook....beautiful personality to match her looks :D

things are going great...but she can drive and she's only 17....18 in june....so i've started my lessons....decided its time i get myself a motor :D

Then when your driving, you can come up to Wales and visit me ;)

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

Techincially its more of going to the side and then up a bit...going up would send him to me :p

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

Geographically, we're up. Everytime I say 'Going up to London' Dad hounds me and tells me its down, as did my geography teacher. lol.

Techincially its more of going to the side and then up a bit...going up would send him to me :p

well.....Tachi's life has dramatically changed. he's doing weights...he's booked to start driving lessons (eventually) and he's getting his job made perm. but 10 weeks from now hopefully i'll of passed. 3 lessons a week an im sorted :thumb:
also my new haircut makes me look like lieutenant Havoc....yet i can pull with my looks....Havoc can't :lol:

well.....Adieu Lads n lass's (haven't forgot you Panda and Mono :))

Hah. In case you have been watching the news, or heard about that coach catching on fire... That's my school bus, and I know like, all the people interviewed for ITV News. ;p

I say my school bus, but its not anymore, because since I started Sixth Form I gave up using the ****** coach. Not because it was dangerous when I was on it, or really near it (except around Year 9, when the floor raised up a little bit on the minibus, and the door didn't shut correctly) but because of how loud the youths of today are.

Tachi- said:
he's booked to start driving lessons (eventually)

Nice one. I've done three and a half hours so far.

how did you manage 3 and a half hours??
its hour lessons :p

and thanks, i start next saturday....looking forward to it. and hopefully will be doing 2 or even 3 lessons a week....because i need to pass ASAP for 2 reasons....
1 my best friend has failed 3 times....and has been learning for a year now....so i want to show him how its done.
2 my friend Natalie keeps taking the p!ss that she's driving us to the cinema tonight....when it should be the bloke *facepalms*

Hi panda.

Yeah i've already driven before....on the Cyprus rally course through the mountains in a 4X4. granted i had my dad there incase i went wrong...but he didn't have to help me so im proud :p that was 2 years ago :D

also....i've noticed i now have the whole page where i am the centre of attention haha

how're you?

i'm wondering what films are on tonight. me and a certain lady friend are goin together :)

I'm good thanks :), pretty busy today, but lacking motivation (as usual!)

There aren't many decent films out at the moment. Seen Watchmen yet? That's really good. Or if you want something a bit more date-movie like, there's the new Jennifer Aniston film or that Confessions of a Shopaholic one (bleurgh). Depends on how much of the film you are actually planning on watching I suppose :p

now panda, you are completely overlooking Beverly Hills Chihuahua AND Bolt! both, i am sure are amazing.

Back