The General Conversation Area

Today I have disgraced myself. Maybe it’s time to go and hang up my hat from collecting anime. I had to go and triple stack. So saddening.

Attachments

• BADE2FFD-B5DF-4D52-969A-0982B7341988.jpeg
    BADE2FFD-B5DF-4D52-969A-0982B7341988.jpeg
    774 KB · Views: 24
Today I have disgraced myself. Maybe it’s time to go and hang up my hat from collecting anime. I had to go and triple stack. So saddening.
Those shelves are so deep!

I'd have made a step, by laying down some of the cases of the titles I don't watch as often to prop the back row up a little, so I can at least see some of the spine above the row in front.

Seconding the comment on how deep the shelves are! I'm shamefully lying packages sideways in the thin gap between the top of the (double stacked) cases below and the shelf above :(

R

I left it open because I can just about get amarays on top, not ideal but trying to make them take up as little space as possible atm, kind of moving a lot of stuff around in the room they’re in currently, will have to sort them out a bit better when I can. If it counts they’re in alphabetical order.

Yeah, those shelves are super deep, the unit they’re in is super heavy too. When I ordered it I was told the guys delivering it couldn’t take it up stairs, not a problem as it on the ground level but still amusing to know.

I moved houses recently and so everything is all over the place, anywhere I can find a gap there's books and blu-rays slotted in all over the house, cba even getting a bookcase at this point.

I moved houses recently and so everything is all over the place, anywhere I can find a gap there's books and blu-rays slotted in all over the house, cba even getting a bookcase at this point.

That sucks, I know that feeling, I did the same fairly recentry. Still have a big box filled with anime to sort through and find somewhere for it to live.

I live in the South and I can assure we have no snow...just rain and wind.

Rain that kept me up all night. Seriously it was like someone was throwing stones at my window constantly for 8 hours. Typically decided to calm down once the sun came up, fortunately I'm not busy today so I got a few hours in this morning.

So Scotland gets snow, the bloody South gets snow, what do we get? Nowt. It snowed for about five minutes. Rubbish.

You can have some pictures of snow.

2ahveaf.jpg

^view out of the window.

Rain that kept me up all night. Seriously it was like someone was throwing stones at my window constantly for 8 hours. Typically decided to calm down once the sun came up, fortunately I'm not busy today so I got a few hours in this morning.
I was working the night shift but I could here it on the roof. You had some sun on the IOW...lucky we’ve not had any in Gosport.

No snow where I am in Scotland (pretty much right between Glasgow and Edinburgh) and it upsets me greatly, gimmie my snow ffs. Bloody cold right enough and icy too, getting out of bed to put the heating on was quite the ordeal this morning.

Nope, no snow in this part of the South. At work now and my weather app has lied again. Was supposed to have stopped by now.
Got deliveries out in the New Forest, but luckily I don't think it's going to get cold enough to freeze this water on the ground.

At this point I'm guessing I'm one of the few who are going to be at work tomorrow as at least 2 members of Yard Staff aren't going to be in due to transport and this snows going to cause mayhem getting anywhere near the industrial estate for cars/vans as its at the bottom of a massive hill... Getting down it might be easy, getting out might be interesting

I'll be in anyway as I walk, but most of the times going to be drinking coffee and clearing snow

Looks like I'll be spending tomorrow watching Christmas movies with the little 'un, I can't see her school opening. I'm not sure if I can watch Arthur Christmas for the 20th time though :D

Back