The General Conversation Area

You decide for you, not for everyone else. I don't think people care if you talk about it, just be a bit more courteous and spoiler tag things. I also don't think the age of the show matters at all, there's stuff from before I was born that I've still to see....

It's a little mistake, it happens from time to time and there's no point lamenting on what's done, hopefully a lesson has been learned :)

While the Discord has been great to chat with everyone on this forum, topics can end up getting de-railed so I figured we'll need this thread again.

For me, today is my 21st birthday. Got up early and received Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection for the PS4. Really happy to own this and can finally play the early instalments after finishing Uncharted 4. The other present I got was the PlayStation 4 last week.

I5omvTU.gif

Happy birthday again Grav, definitely approve of you going for a PS4 instead of say an Xbox 1 ;)

It's weird to think that someone far more responsible and adult-like than me is a few months younger than I am. xD

Teapot said:
Demelza said:
Happy birthday again Grav, definitely approve of you going for a PS4 instead of say an Xbox 1 ;)
You know we're getting an Xbox One at some point, right? ;)

For me to completely ignore in favour of my other consoles, sure! :D

(I probably will play Recore, but it'll be ignored for the most part...)

Back