The General Conversation Area

Evenin all

nice sketches mate :thumb: there some funky glasses she has lol

Tell your sis to walk about voddas....helps the baby come out.
i have good news too ^_^
tonight i'm getting a haircut and goin out with the lads...tomorrow is tattoo time for certain. and sunday.....Tachi has a date 8)

and monday im back in this hell hole *coughs*

Well like I said in your thread, I'm impressed. One day I'll be able to show you all mine too... but untill then, I have no scanner or tablet so you'l have to wait... ¬_¬

I'm off now too. Gonna go check on my sister. Have a great weekend evryone. Catch you all later.

EDIT/ Get her to walk around? :lol: That's not the image I'd like at the moment. (baby flopping about). Awww... now I'm disgusting myslef. Oo

Catch you later. :D

Goooooood MORNINNNNNNG VEEEIIIIITTTTNAAAAAAAAAAM
*Hopes somebody realises what i did there*

I feel excellent today ^_^
friday night me and hazel went into town and met up with our mates jamie, his older brother, hazels sister and her bf, and their best mates. went into The green room to start the night off :thumb: a quiet posh pub/failed club. then where i bought 2 pints but ended up getting 3 more for free lol then went across to Yates where it was a £1 bar....everything a quid....i ended up getting pretty hammered whilst watching the wales vs france rugby match....loads of french and welsh jokes flying round the whole place lol then went to the exchange and at this point needed help standing.....9 pints in 2 an a half hours....bad idea. drunk em abit too quick so decided to drink a few redbulls and sober up abit. then we left hazels sister and them lot and went into liquid and envy.....my god i loved the amount of girls in there!!!! it was a excellent night :D:D:D was texting a friend all yesterday and she sent a few pics. my god i love being single!!! :D:D oh....no going back to friday night lol, decided at 2 to come out of liquid and envy and go into chicago's....turns out it closes at 2....who'd of guessed? lol so went to the chippy next door and had a box of chips :thumb: then about 2.£0 thought i'd go home,

Saturday woke up feeling alright...abit shaken up and tired, but not hung over. went to get my tattoo done and they where booked up all day :( so decided that i'll spend the rest of the day with the family :) bought a few xbox games and watched the end of FMA...love the anime and can't wait for the new remake. so Sunday was just a laze around day...i couldn't be bothered to go get my tat done as i just wanted to tidy my room up and listen to music :) oh and text Emily ;)

woke up today and put on proper work trousers, my black shoes. white shirt, black tie and black jacket....sorted my hair and put on the shades, came into work and heads turned :thumb: i feel ontop of the world right now and just cleared it with the boss that i can go for an hours lunch and try get my tat done :thumb:

thus ends the Tachi update ^_^

Hey i used to it all the time in the CTAMT but your an old man....so you probably watched the film before me anyway :p

Voddas is now the self proclaimed "best uncle of the year" lol
fair play to him...he's now got a nephew to run around after :p
how're you anyway black?

actually acording to my sister in law i'm tbe best uncle of the year :p (hah i love the things i find out from my g/f) oh i'm good, since the newest fanart piece has annoyed me i'm taking a little break to continue a series of sketches i've done, head shots of different characters, they've come out quite nicely so far...not that it matters since they are only sketches of course :p

Other then that i'm fine

Good Good :D

well im still flying a high right now....texting a "friend" ;) ;)
So alls good in Tachiland....and im trying to weigh up the odds....if i can go get my tat done tonight...

And you call yourself the greatest Uncle ever. :roll:

I laugh in the face of your GaoGaiGar! *throws head back like a drunken pirate*

*flies down in the sunlight like the red baron and lands between goagoagone and the drunken pirate and palms them away*

Muhahaha im the best....erm...wait i'm not an uncle...well i'm just the best then :lol:

Hey mono ^_^

Hi mono :) how are you today?

and now if you'll excuse me...

*GaoGaiGar steps on Tach and reduces him to mush*

Looks like PS3 just got another hit on their hands...Little Dead Tach muhahahahahahah...nah i'm joking...or am i? yeah i am :p

Voddas my two nieces will testify to my greatness...

Back