The General Conversation Area

yup, still there will be more in that series of sketches, two at least, maybe three. These may end up getting redone at somepoint and then digitally coloured

Ja. Well, I'm still looking fwd to the extradelayed fanart lol. jk obviosuly.

Any plans for tonight? I'm back up the hospital to see anime eyes nephew. Besides that, I'll probably chill and watch the new episode of 24! AAGH!! God I love 24.

Was just wondering if I could ask you regulars here to check out my ****** Art thread and give your opinions on my ****.

I'm still new to using graphics/photoshop though so please; be gentle lol.

i had a look.....couldn't see anything....blame works crap computers.

i'll check when i'm at home if im online.

anyways....morning (just barely) hope everyones alright

I had a look Spyro... as you may have noticed. :p

Morning Tachi, Sorry I didn't reply to you yesterday. Been made a temporary Superviser for another team so I'm having to walk around and answere questions and be all boss man like. Heh. Only for a few more days like (I hope). I'm getting behind in my own work. T_T

I too have replied in that thread...you should be honoured :p hah yeah like that would ever happen :lol: Good news Voddas, i'm on the final stages of doing that fanart piece so with luck friday you should see it...that's if i'm not distracted by the new video game shop that has opened about 7 mins walk from my house.

Ooh! New game store *rubs hand* Bug name or local franchise?
Oh, and afternoon Black.

I'll be looking fwd to your fanart as usual matey. My minds a little pre-occupied at the moment like. This extra work gives little time for breaks. ¬_¬

a localish franchise that seems to be spreading its wings, its called Grainger Games, and they offer pretty good prices :) And chin up you'll get through the extra work load no sweat :p

BlackWolf said:
...that's if i'm not distracted by the new video game shop that has opened about 7 mins walk from my house.

Go in....see if they have Valkyria Chronicles.....if they do its your mission.....your duty...to buy said game and send it to me :p i shall cover the price of the game and the postage so long as you don't over charge me

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
...that's if i'm not distracted by the new video game shop that has opened about 7 mins walk from my house.

Go in....see if they have Valkyria Chronicles.....if they do its your mission.....your duty...to buy said game and send it to me :p i shall cover the price of the game and the postage so long as you don't over charge me

Might be a hard sell there :p normally if the stock exists in the shops, it will be on their website, but it isn't it..:p i'll still look though

::Walks to jukebox in the corner and put's on ELO's "I'm Alive"

Afternoon. Feels weird not putting a number... :p

Yeah thanks Black, things are pretty much planned down to a T now. Hope to open the web shop sometime next week. I've also been helping my mum & sister move and as such have gained a lot of books to sell already they didn't want anymore! :lol:

And Voddas, ELO are indeed awesome. :)

So what have you guys been up to, other than finding your way around the reorganised forum?

Cya later Black!

Not alot Ayase (also finding not putting a number wierd). Just working my ass off really. Been made a superviser of another team so working quite alot at the moment.

Nearlly finished watching Fruit Baskets but most of my attention has been in the Bersek manga. I'm addicted!!

I always play one ELO song each week on my radio show... well most of the time anyway. An ELO song and a Beatles song. ^^

Back