The General Conversation Area

Amazing how even mentioning the G word, things start moving. Just had to forward a few emails I've sent to my supervisor/manager over the space of the last few months, and hopefully it will be sorted. Although I haven't even raised it officially yet (as in writing a letter and sending it to the HR department), maybe I won't have to.

st_owly said:
I just handed in my last ever assignment of my undergrad degree. What the **** do I do now??

I'd say rest easy. Do you still have exams to go though? Or is that you done with it all?

Blimey, final TMA has been returned marked (the one where I had a complete brain freeze on) and come back at 60%.

Wasn't expecting that, was expecting a mark in the 20s. Overall mark for the TMA side of the module is 63% which is good :)

Very sad day today. Our dog Lily had to be put to sleep. She was very poorly, it was either a stroke or a tumor...it was definitely something in her brain.

She had a good life...15 years old when she went to doggy heaven.

Congrats Kite and Owly.

Sorry to hear Gemsy. Time does help. It'll be like your daily routine you'll find it hard if a lot of it included her. That was my issue when I lost my Penny last January after having her 17 years.

Cannot shift my old man cough from the cold I had almost 2 weeks ago and it's doing my head in!

I'm also weak as fook and am struggling getting through 2 reps of biceps and triceps workouts with 5kg dumbbells. Doing those and cardio abs from Insanity for a week, maybe two before I start T25.

Already know I'm going to buy Insanity Max 30 next. I cannot get enough of Shaun T and I will never, NEVER listen to anyone else. They bore me haha.

I've actually found that time seems to have slowed down since I finished my examinations for my undergrad back in March. It slowed down to an absolute crawl the weekend before results. Was horrible. Thankfully I had Parasyte to keep me occupied.

Had the day off work today in order to celebrate the march of time. While I am only one day older than yesterday, the records will show that I am one year older now. I received some cards and money from my relatives.

Happy birthday. What do you plan on purchasing with the aforementioned money?

EDIT: When I rule the world, bringing children into quiet coaches on trains will be an executable offence.

Back