I.wake up
Go do.My papers
Come back and eat breakfast
Clean the house
Watch anime til half 3
Go do my afternoon papers
Come back eat
Watch more anime til.My mum calls me to watch one with her
Clean up before I go to bed so that way I won't have to do so much in the morning.

And it repeats the cycle all over again.

Is that sad or what cause this is my daily stuff I do every day

Lawrence said:
Christmas and new year binges are usually what prompts people to make exercise a part of their daily routine, at least for about two weeks. Heh. Can't say I'm not the same but then again, I was running before christmas too. I just decided to hang up my trainers for a few days...
People who use arbitrary reasons like New Year's are destined to fail because they go into a regimen thinking they'll only have to do it for a few months and everything will be fine for a few years. They also think that they need to drop their calorie intake and increase their activity, which just makes the body go into starvation mode. Calorie intake isn't the problem. It's what people are eating (grains/refined sugars/etc).

This lecture is a pretty good video about the dangers of refined sugars and the like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Rui?

L8Q5vZy.jpg

What's the best place to buy domestic US non-anime releases?
I'm going to import the US BD of Frozen as I get the impression that Disney's US arm does a much better job with their releases than the UK one.
I've had DVD World USA thrown at me before. Any ideas/comments guys?

I used DVDWorldUSA for Wreck it Ralph and they were fine. MovieTyme gets thrown about a lot but they've always seemed pricey to me. Blurays for Everyone I've heard good things about, although their shipping prices seem more geared towards bulk buying.

I think DVDWorldUSA prepay it. Wreck it Ralph arrived two weeks before release date, so that rules out shipping to Europe and shipping to me in the UK since it was too quick. In any case, they are customs friendly.

I'm not sure how exactly the other two work, but they are meant to be customs friendly too.

vashdaman said:

Hahaha, what?

I use Amazon.com for normal US releases nowadays as I'm lazy and they sell almost anything with no nasty RM ransom notes (provided you use fast shipping). I used to use Movietyme but they've become quite uncompetitive.

R

Ath said:
I think DVDWorldUSA prepay it. Wreck it Ralph arrived two weeks before release date, so that rules out shipping to Europe and shipping to me in the UK since it was too quick. In any case, they are customs friendly.

I'm not sure how exactly the other two work, but they are meant to be customs friendly too.
Can I just ask Ath, how did you pay? I'm assuming you paid via Debit/Credit Card?

Seems i missed out on a gym discussion...

January was an absolute nightmare, for the past few years i've been with DW which although it was a good gym, the £38.50 a month gym fees where too much for my liking (especially when i hardly ever used the pool or saunas), so i joined pure gym instead, one of these unmanned, chained up and down the country gyms that you pay 18.99 a month and can go 24/7.

Now usually i'd go about 8.30/8.45ish as it usually quietens down in the weight section about then, meaning more things become available.... january wasn't like that. 10pm i was still waiting around to complete a workout that usually i'd have completed and got myself out of there within 50mins. absolute nightmare.

Thankfully its gone more or less back to normal, with the exception of my friends and family who are late to jump on the bandwagon... in the past 2 weeks alone my mate and his gf have joined, my missus, her sister and her boyfriend have also joined and my sister and mum have said about joining next week.... nowhere is safe.

in other news, i've been reading manga again, albeit the Viz edition 3 in 1 books for dragonball, luckily i've yet to pay RRP for a copy of the first 3 books (so volumes 1-9) and thoroughly enjoying a nostalgic trip to my childhood :) Still have a fair few hows still in the wrappers, itching to get out but at the moment i dont have the time to sit down and enjoy any of them, if anyone was wondering what i've got to watch heres a list:

Saiyuki Reloaded
Strike Witches
HOTD (Bluray)
Ponyo
Trigun Badlands rumble? (Bluray)
Nabari part 1 and 2
Excel Saga

Oh and before i go, i've parted with my Ka. I spent alot of time and money on it and learnt alot about modifying cars from that little blue fella, but alas it was only a 3 door and no practical boot space, so i sold it and bought myself a ford focus zetec climate, full sport interior, sport steering wheel, full sports suspension, A/C, quick clear on front and back windows to name a few things its got. So far i've only fitted stainless steel kickguards with "Focus" frosted into them and a cable that i've fitted to the stock radio so that it can now use Aux input. oh and swapped all bulbs on the car to LED or Xenons.... yes even the glove box light is now white lol (sad i know)

Hoping to get back into the swing of things and catch up on alot of the series i've neglected over god knows how long, and sorry to scare you but i may even return here abit more frequently :p

Hope you lot are all well, anyone have anything they're really looking forward to this year? (Anime or otherwise)

I'm looking forward to the disappearance of some rather annoying roadworks which is adding on average 10 minutes to my usual 10 minute commute, although the bad weather at the moment isn't helping.

The gym has gone back to regular levels, but the pool still is rather busy

Symbolically or otherwise, a mostly intact chocolate cake lay on the pavement outside a notable tiger-themed discotheque on Haymarket this evening. Several candles still stood to attention atop it, though some of their brethren had fallen from their chocolaty precipice to lay scattered amongst the scarce crumbs.

With rats and peckish revelers abounding on a Saturday night, hopefully the cake will not go to waste.

My dad bought me a multi region dvd player for my birthday, as they borrowed mine a few years ago and never actually gave it back. I finally set it up today and they sent him the region 2 version instead.

Rather frustrating as my brother is moving out and taking the PS3 with him on Saturday and I wanted to work on my backlog. Urghh....I know a week or so won't kill me, but still rather annoying.

Back