The General Conversation Area

Though he does have a ponytail... But then Jensen has a beard and a polo neck. Obviously they tie on stern expression and black jackets.

Is Jensen's Batman voice a plus or a minus?

ayase said:
Mutsumi said:
The smell was almost tasty.
"In tomorrow's Daily Mail - Does laser eye surgery encourage cannibalism?"
It'd be rude not to.

WAGlo.png

@ Zinki

:lol: I swear, no one does it better!

Oh the subject of augmented eyes, I was always a bit confused, does Jensen have augmented eyes or does he just have useful sun glasses?

Nearly 3 am Youtube viewing doesn't get much better than this:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKKT7zE_0Zg?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKKT7zE_0Zg?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

vashdaman said:
Nearly 3 am Youtube viewing doesn't get much better than this:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKKT7zE_0Zg?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKKT7zE_0Zg?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
I wish to preserve for history vash's statement that it "doesn't get much better" than watching a video of young girls dancing in leotards in the middle of the night. :p

I don't think my sleep deprived mind will ever enjoy anything more than it enjoys this.

vashdaman said:
Oh the subject of augmented eyes, I was always a bit confused, does Jensen have augmented eyes or does he just have useful sun glasses?
I just assumed his eyes were augmented and the sunglasses served another purpose.

MaxonTreik said:
vashdaman said:
I just assumed his eyes were augmented and the sunglasses served another purpose.
Like JC Denton, his vision is augmented with the sole reason being so he can wear his sunglasses at night.

We have 3000 registered users
Does this call for a celebration? Or just a quiet moment of annoyance that only a dozen of those three thousand members post on a regular basis?

teonzo said:
ayase said:
We have 3000 registered users
Does this call for a celebration?
Celebration time!
Rui should send a bottle of Islay whisky to each member with more than 200 posts.
Or to the top ten posters of all time.

::looks at post count::

If you'll excuse me, I think there are nineteen threads which require my input...

Additionally, there should be rewards, really BIG rewards for those who have been members the longest and who are still active...

I wonder who the top ten longest-serving regulars here are?

Mutsumi said:
Additionally, there should be rewards, really BIG rewards for those who have been members the longest and who are still active...

Well... If we look at the chronological list, the first ten people to join who have also visited the forum in 2012 and have over 100 posts are as follows:

Ryo Chan
Warmaster
hopeful_monster
kupocake
Akaihane
Chaz
Uppa
Arbalest
neptune2venus
Zentron

@Otaku - I keep meaning to watch Nichijou, it gets mentioned in the same sentence as Azumanga a lot.

ayase said:
Mutsumi said:

Well... If we look at the chronological list, the first ten people to join who have also visited the forum in 2012 and have over 100 posts are as follows:

Ryo Chan
Warmaster
hopeful_monster
kupocake
Akaihane
Chaz
Uppa
Arbalest
neptune2venus
Zentron

@Otaku - I keep meaning to watch Nichijou, it gets mentioned in the same sentence as Azumanga a lot.
What about when you restrict that list to only those with over 1000 posts? Fewer than 1000 posts for someone here over five years is less regular, more lurker.

Then I say you can draw up that list yourself, because I get the feeling you'll be going through it for a long time :p

And the average number of posts for a lurker on AUKN is probably about 3. I've never known another forum where so many people join, post enthusiastically for two days and then disappear for ever... and we don't even have Aion to drive them away any more (not that that wasn't often a good thing).

Leafing through that memberlist was quite nostalgic in a way. Frustrating as they could be, coping with Aion and battling CitizenGeek used to be rights of passage in this place; it does sometimes strike me that there aren't enough forceful personalities around anymore.

@Lawrence - Ta for the info. I wouldn't expect anything short of a Yotsuba anime could touch AzuDai, but even if Nichijou has some of that same feel to it, I'd like to give it a go. Otherwise I'll just end up rewatching Azu for about the seventh time.

Back