The General Conversation Area

Voddas said:
Morning Ryo.

Holidays ftw indeed. Still a few week suntill I get mine like.

Has Bleach passed the filler stage yet? I've been putting it off for some time now (much like Shippuuden).

been past for a while now, thought it was about to go back into filler, but it was only 1 ep to celebrate the 10th anivirsary of the manga

Aah right. Fare enough. Not that I didn't plan on watching it again like. =P

I had my fisrt ever two day hangover this week! I felt so old! My body can usually handle anything... but not any more. I did drink enough to kill an elephant like. Heh.

Afternoon Ryo, after spending the past 2 weeks on a "like" holiday, I agree that having time out of work is a good feeling….which is why I've already requested annual leave for next week :p thankfully I'm not hated (as it wasn't my I was signed off work) So yeah....alls good in the hood.

On the subject of Bleach… I dropped it a while ago, just as aizen came out of the white suit thing and is walking around hunting ichigo's friends from school. I took a ganders at that and thought "this is still crap"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tach: Then you've missed the last 2 or so chapters in which it got better again, hah.

Howdy peeps anywho. Still not much to do on this end now i've dealt with all the bank stuff for the flat, so just takin' it easy and getting some gaming in.

I ran off at 12:45, nothing new in town in terms of anime, but the poundland has taken over another store and is now 3times the size, i can't wait for it to open lol.

mars milkshake and large mcchicken sandwich meal at hand....the whole time my family where away, i was eating 1 meal a day and not drinking alcohol due to taking tablets...i lost half a stone in just over a week.

Now its time to get back into the old routine...including going back to the gym. i'll be down there on thursday at 8, after finishing on call.

strangely enough that little stint out of the norm has made me feel empowered. Might be pendulum - emersion thats also helping my out-of-the-blue enthusiasm.

Yo everyone how are things? I have been replaying dragon quest 8 at the moment (still looks great by the way), playing red dead, watching a lot of supernatrual and basically been writing to new japanese pen pals!

Sounds eventful Devil.
Keep up the good work.

I'm sat reading 29 jobs and a million lies. Essentially a book about life and jobs. it tells true accounts of someones life, so far they've worked for a radio station, which lead to funding illegal raves to working on a health and safety video for indurtrial use. living in paris and trying to help americans understand yellow sticky notes on french peoples talking. to working for a clothes store. All through people she knew, not what she knew.

Its a funny read, full of opinions and ideas. As i'm in a similar situation (gained my job through who i knew not what i knew) i've been thinking for a while now about maybe yawning, shaking, half open eyed standing on the perch of the nest and seeing just how far i can wing it on my own before probably plummeting towards planet earth with a thud and deciding to walk rather than fly for abit more.

My girlfriends flying the nest, so why not give it a go myself. The only thing I have…is the rent and paying bills side, I won't have a nice grant from the council, paying my rent along with free money for drinking and eating…. The quickest and easiest idea way of going about it would be to move to northampton with the gf….but I have no contacts up there and no job to move with. Sure I could try to contact the northampton HR department and ask if they have any jobs…but chances are hey won't. I'm moving job-wise to hertfordshire anyway, so as i already have contacts there, getting a flat would be simples. Paying rent would be even easier if i convinced Toby to move into a new flat with me. only problem is....getting to northampton to see kayls. that'd bug me to no end. unless i can drive.....so this chick is sat wondering if he can juggle things....as it stands it all rests on 2 things....if i can pass my driving, and if i can get a good grip on my savings. Providing this...i'll be laughing.

F*** the rain, I have a raincoat! :D

Finally free of my horrible stomach ache... (I still say it's food poisoning!!) Never again will I eat nachos with chilli sauce.

So, have I missed anything besides thunder?

Chaz said:
F*** the rain, I have a raincoat! :D

Finally free of my horrible stomach ache... (I still say it's food poisoning!!) Never again will I eat nachos with chilli sauce.

So, have I missed anything besides thunder?

Try eating more fajita's, nachos with cheese and mexican sauce then. after a while you might get used to it.....if not, then pass the food to me!

Zin5ki said:
Tachi- said:
All through people she knew, not what she knew.
What luck she must have. I have one or two contacts, though they say that budgets are too tight for new staff.

Yeah sometimes it works out better, other times it doesn't. hopefully a job will appear soon Zin,

Well, after working, reading and reducing the image kb size on photos....i've uploaded my collection in url=http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic.php?p=299985#299985]Here[/Url].

Now going to go get some food,

ilmaestro said:
Jayme said:
Not doing anything for me today (I did get to play around with the balls yesterday, though. That was yesterday, right?), just looks normal.
Yeah, it changed to this "instant" thing around 5, I think. It was this:

<object width="250" height="165"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s394hDfpqK8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s394hDfpqK8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="250" height="165"></embed></object>

Back