I'm gonna be a janitor!

lol.

Good Stuff :thumb:
Is it part time or full time?

Part time.

Good luck with the job Godot

stuart-says-yes said:
afternoon

This weekend, I went to edinburgh, to see the impressionists garden in the gallery on teh mound. but mainly to go to Forbidden Planet, but FP shut at 4.

get well soon ryo chan

You are lucky Stuart, my local Forbidden Planet shut last year.

ouch, don't think the "my brother didn't wake me up" excuse will go down well

in other events

*casts cura on Ryo Chan*

i'm not ill any more \o/. bar the odd cough or 2

Ryo Chan said:
ouch, don't think the "my brother didn't wake me up" excuse will go down well

in other events

*casts cura on Ryo Chan*

i'm not ill any more \o/. bar the odd cough or 2
\o/
In other news, I'm sick.

... Well, not actualy ill, but sick of today atm. Work was like a Mutley moan - Razza-fraggin-mutter-munch-rawr.
1st thing I noticed when I got into work, the night staff haven't cleaned up the waste - again! So it took me foever to fill up the bakery. Then because one of the other stores were closed, we got double the customers, and I was already playing catch-up... You can see my will to carry on seep away. And the icing on the cake? A random spot-checj on my performance... ¬_¬ OF ALL DAYS!!! Luckily, I only got told to sot out the labels, which was done in 10secs... But bake-off's more important, so shut up! lol

/end Rant

Now I'm chillin for a bit. should be at my other job doing training, but it's an "in your own time" thing. Rather look at my shower room and sort it out.

Tachi- said:
Hello all,

Aya-Kun your on the forums O__o I thought you’d forgotten about this place lol.
Up for some ps3 gamin tonight?

Lol no i haven't forgotten about this place i come here all the time i just don't post all the time =3

if your online again tonight im up for some more zombies or we can play something else =3

I just managed to put a nasty crack in a bottle of wine by screwing the corkscrew in too close to one side of the bottleneck.

I suppose I had better drink it all. Well anything else would just be dangerous, wouldn't it?

Morning all,

I've been off work today and yesterday, due to a accident on my part. Whilst at the gym on monday evening i worked on pulling weights to work on my arms. then went to the fountain for a drink whilst sam did his reps. i returned and started off straight away.....little did i know that sam had increased the weightload to 6.5 stone, after a 30 rep workout my arm was killing me. turns out i've damaged muscles in my shoulder, my side and elbow. so putting it nicely....it's uselessly.

hence why i've just been sat in bed, watching anime.

Mornin' Peeps.

Turns out, uni are being a pain in the ****. I had to call them up to push being moved out of the flat by a couple hours so i could move my stuff out, since they decided that i had to move out on the same day i move into my new flat. SO yeah, i'm gonna be packing for the next couple of days.

Had a quick look on the Sekai Project just to see if there where any more updates, and they're now showing the entire routemap for episode 4. there's at least 4 possible conclusions at the end of episode 3, that then forks out to 15 options.
Quite some intense stuff

Back