The General Conversation Area

Morning all,

Turns out I don't have a broken thumb, its just internal bleeding that’s turned it a darker colour. Looks like I'm going away to gran canaria, Ibiza or Malta in july for £350 something squid, can't complain at a price like that. Just going with the Gf so it'll be a good week away in the sun :) hopefuly i'll get a nice tan in time for her birthday on the 21st of July. I'm not sure whats happening with my money right now,

I bought a load of Anime from Cex.com. In total it cost me £21.25, I ran my bank account down to 20p yesterday (had bills to pay) and received emails confirming dispatch of my dvd's. Today I checked my banking and it looks like the £21.25 has been moved back into my account (it was actually stored by the bank for a week or so now, saying that it was in my account but it was reserved so it gave me a different amount that i could actually access) anyways....i'm alittle confused, no transaction has been made and i have a few emails confirming dispatch....Either they'll take the money out at a later date (in which case why the hell partition my money in the first place?) OR i've just got 9 or so dvd's for free :lol:

This could go down in the history of my posts as #1 best thing i've had happen to me (right after getting the free pizza) I also ordered 1/4 duck with pancakes lastnight, the chinese gave me half a duck and double the normal pancakes....i didn't finish it....but bloody hell that was nice,

VIVA LAS FREE STUFF!

Tachi- said:
Morning all,

Turns out I don't have a broken thumb, its just internal bleeding that’s turned it a darker colour. Looks like I'm going away to gran canaria, Ibiza or Malta in july for £350 something squid, can't complain at a price like that. Just going with the Gf so it'll be a good week away in the sun :) hopefuly i'll get a nice tan in time for her birthday on the 21st of July. I'm not sure whats happening with my money right now,

I bought a load of Anime from Cex.com. In total it cost me £21.25, I ran my bank account down to 20p yesterday (had bills to pay) and received emails confirming dispatch of my dvd's. Today I checked my banking and it looks like the £21.25 has been moved back into my account (it was actually stored by the bank for a week or so now, saying that it was in my account but it was reserved so it gave me a different amount that i could actually access) anyways....i'm alittle confused, no transaction has been made and i have a few emails confirming dispatch....Either they'll take the money out at a later date (in which case why the hell partition my money in the first place?) OR i've just got 9 or so dvd's for free :lol:

This could go down in the history of my posts as #1 best thing i've had happen to me (right after getting the free pizza) I also ordered 1/4 duck with pancakes lastnight, the chinese gave me half a duck and double the normal pancakes....i didn't finish it....but bloody hell that was nice,

VIVA LAS FREE STUFF!

Curious minds inquire, what did you order tach?

BlackWolf said:

Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 3
@ £3.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 4
@ £1.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 5
@ £1.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 6
@ £0.75

Desert Punk - Volume 4
@ £2.00
Desert Punk, Vol 1 (15)
@ £5.00

Desert Punk, Vol 3
@ £2.50
Elfen Lied - Vector 4
@ £3.50
Elfen Lied Volume 3
@ £2.50

Free Delivery

Total: £21.25

The ones in red turned up in yesterdays post, all cases in near new condition and all discs in mint condition.

Morning all,

Hunger got me again lastnight, i had gammon egg and chips for dinner, then went to the pub and had a chicken tikka masala and few pints to suppress the hunger.

Feeling alright today, wouldn't mind going back to bed though.

Just sorted out my banking (having to balance things now, due to the holiday being paid for this weekend) so just going on my actual account (not my savings ones), by next friday i should have £263.79 for the Expo.
Ofcorse i'm not planning on spending every peny of that, but i might go on a spending spree of £150 :p

Hoping to buy more anime, a few cheap manga (i'm hoping that £1 manga store is there) and probably too much merch.....a Kakashi Hatake wallscroll wouldn't go a miss.

I knew you liked Kakashi, but not that much... Anyway, he's an awesome character and deserve some love.

I do envy your methabolism though. A lot =P

chaos said:
I knew you liked Kakashi, but not that much... Anyway, he's an awesome character and deserve some love.

I do envy your methabolism though. A lot =P

Yeah, i think he's a great character, a wallscroll of him doing a lightening blade would be excellent. I've been reading the manga online recently. currently at chapter 464.

As for my metabolism, its easy to get for yourself. Go to the gym 2 times a week and get laid every week and you'll be fine to eat any amount of food

Before injuring myself I was going to the gym daily. Getting laid is not so often now, but only once a week tachi? I'm kinda disappointed now. Come on! You're a lot younger than I, in a stable relationship, so you can do better. I have faith in you!

Jokes apart it reminds me of a Monty Python sketch about protestatns and catholics and children...

G'mornin people. So it feels like it's gonna be one of those days for some reason, tis muggy and looks like it will rain, but hasn't, got work i can get done before i head back to the flat, and i was hoping to relax, hah. Sometimes i think it would have been better if i stayed at the flat to relax, since then i don't need to run about and get stuff done here all the time =/

how're we doin' regardless

Hey Arby - doing good, thansk for asking.

bit knackered with this flat hunting thing, as I see an average of 3 flats a day

I'm afraid that what I'm looking for doesn't exists =S

Other than that, discussing what a healthy sex life would be like.

Yeah, i'm gonna have to do some flat searching myself soon, but job searching comes first as you'd expect.

Hah, as for the last bit, i wouldn't know, single life still seems like the main bit for me for a good while yet ;p

chaos said:
sorry, I'm not sure I grab the concept of single life without a sex life... =P
I am in a position to say this on the matter: When it applies to one, the concept can easily be "grabbed". This is, however, the only "grabbing" one is permitted...

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!! Trade in your old 5hr Argos job now for a new 17hr contract at Booths!

Yes, I finally got some decent money coming in now, as I am now officially hired by Booths, along with my other job.
So from a hectic day of interviews, work and unexpected phone calls and meetings, I get some damn good luck and a reason to party! XD

Just like Gorrillaz, I'm part of the "Feel Good Inc."

Hey, congratulations Chaz! Must be a good day for careers, because I've just landed a new job myself. It will be back to the old nine-to-five, but I'm going to make sure it stays nine-to-five. Work will be work, and my own time will be my own from now on. I guess I can join those looking for a new place as well too! :D

@Chaos - Thanks very much dude. :D Now I just need to climb the ladder, so I can look down at the world for a better view. Cammon, Promotion! :p

@Ayase - Mmm! Gambate! Glad you got the job, so lets kick some ass and make a good impression.
Ironic that I'm gonna be in a bakery too, as I'm sure it'll feel like I'm in a kiln room. Instead of ceramics baking, it'll be bread.

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:

Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 3
@ £3.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 4
@ £1.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 5
@ £1.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 6
@ £0.75

Desert Punk - Volume 4
@ £2.00
Desert Punk, Vol 1 (15)
@ £5.00

Desert Punk, Vol 3
@ £2.50
Elfen Lied - Vector 4
@ £3.50
Elfen Lied Volume 3
@ £2.50

Free Delivery

Total: £21.25

The ones in red turned up in yesterdays post, all cases in near new condition and all discs in mint condition.

Morning all,

Hunger got me again lastnight, i had gammon egg and chips for dinner, then went to the pub and had a chicken tikka masala and few pints to suppress the hunger.

Feeling alright today, wouldn't mind going back to bed though.

Just sorted out my banking (having to balance things now, due to the holiday being paid for this weekend) so just going on my actual account (not my savings ones), by next friday i should have £263.79 for the Expo.
Ofcorse i'm not planning on spending every peny of that, but i might go on a spending spree of £150 :p

Hoping to buy more anime, a few cheap manga (i'm hoping that £1 manga store is there) and probably too much merch.....a Kakashi Hatake wallscroll wouldn't go a miss.

Not a bad haul although i'll save from mentioning the quality of the shows you bought :p (was never a huge fan of Elfen Lied...its better then Death Note though *runs off* )

Hopefully i can get back to my old haul levels in the next month or two, just have to get my pesky sister's wedding out of the way first, then i'm blitzing Shaman King and Bleach.

Does that mean you might be about the forums abit more Black??

I've been really enjoying Desert Punk and Daphne in the brilliant blue. Elfen Lied i wasn't sure on when i watched the first 2 vols, i bought the second 2 to just complete it (re-arranged all my anime lastnight into complete series, half series and movies)

Back