The General Conversation Area

ayase said:
Hey, congratulations Chaz! Must be a good day for careers, because I've just landed a new job myself. It will be back to the old nine-to-five, but I'm going to make sure it stays nine-to-five. Work will be work, and my own time will be my own from now on. I guess I can join those looking for a new place as well too! :D
Awesome! When will I meet the hot co-workers of yours?

Best of luck in your new job and I can't help you look for a place - have to find one of my own and also the fact you're looking around in hte North doesn't help. =)

Chaz said:
@Chaos - Thanks very much dude. :D Now I just need to climb the ladder, so I can look down at the world for a better view. Cammon, Promotion! :p
That's the spirit! Good luck there mate and hope you climb the ladder two steps at a time ;)

Chaz said:
@Ayase - Mmm! Gambate! Glad you got the job, so lets kick some ass and make a good impression.
Ironic that I'm gonna be in a bakery too, as I'm sure it'll feel like I'm in a kiln room. Instead of ceramics baking, it'll be bread.
In Brazil we usually say that the unattentive baker burns the doughnuts. It makes no sense in english, but I'll leave you to that.

BlackWolf said:
Hopefully i can get back to my old haul levels in the next month or two, just have to get my pesky sister's wedding out of the way first, then i'm blitzing Shaman King and Bleach.
hey there, welcome back!

Edit: By the way, hi Tachi

In need of help!!!

I've searched amazon,, Zavvi, hmv, anime-on-line, Cex and blockbuster.

The cheapest i can find R2 Desert Punk (vols 2, 5 and 6) are £5.99. Can someone find a cheaper price?

Chaz said:
@Chaos - Thanks very much dude. :D Now I just need to climb the ladder, so I can look down at the world for a better view. Cammon, Promotion! :p

@Ayase - Mmm! Gambate! Glad you got the job, so lets kick some ass and make a good impression.
Ironic that I'm gonna be in a bakery too, as I'm sure it'll feel like I'm in a kiln room. Instead of ceramics baking, it'll be bread.
If the bakery doesn't give you free food, they suck. I worked part time in a bakery for a year in high school and I got free food. :D Congrats on the job front bro.

Ryo, I got your message about the character battles. We can do the next round tonight if you want.

Yeah it's too warm. Being Scottish I'm not used to sunshine.

Cheers guys,

I guess i'll have to buy them from amazon, its £17.97 for the three volumes that way.
thanks again for the help though, i guess its just one of those titles that's hard to get for cheap.

Well I've been out for a walk around a local reservoir, whilst my mum and older brother did some bird watching. When I got back from there I walked my gran's dog. Been a decent day so far.

Hi all. What a day...

Well, me and Ryo got some shopping out the way in the morning so we could do some car browsing in Lytham and then take a walk in Fairhaven (large park with a lake). I told him I needed to get a haircut and so he dropped me off before we went.
He told me he would just drop me off, but I didn't hear he say that I had to walk it back. Plus he said he was going to the car wash while I was getting my haircut.
So afterwards, I spent 40mins in the sun, making 4 calls to his mobile, with not sunblock on. My face, forearms and neck/shoulders were red, so I gave up waiting for him to pick me up after his carwash... Only to see his car at home. Damn miscommunication.

Then I had to do 3 phonecalls, of which I hate to do after such experiences. But I got them done, and it's sorted.

Other than that, I decided (and just recently finished) trying to even the sunburn by having a quick tanning sesson. Hope it helps a little bit, but I'm not so sure.

Now it's dinner time. Will probably be on chat later, so I'll see ya then.

Well, got back to Edinburgh the day, which wasn't to bad as this morning wasn't too overly warm. However, walking to asda took a lot outta me, and it was onlt a 40 minute walk, it was wayyyy to hot. But now i know that they are at least employing, so the chances of me getting a job are better than expected, i just gotta make to drop in on wednesday to see if they have any application forms in.

Arbalest said:
Well, got back to Edinburgh the day, which wasn't to bad as this morning wasn't too overly warm. However, walking to asda took a lot outta me, and it was onlt a 40 minute walk, it was wayyyy to hot. But now i know that they are at least employing, so the chances of me getting a job are better than expected, i just gotta make to drop in on wednesday to see if they have any application forms in.
Keep me updated on that since I'll be looking into part time jobs once I'm done with my summer job.

During today's examination, I had to suffer the effects of sunlight glaring through the windows in the hall. It was fortunate that the sun soon reclined and alleviated me of its luminous burden.

I then purchased a 7p packet of custard from Tesco. Pocket sense, though one cannot really do anything with it.

Tachi- said:
Does that mean you might be about the forums abit more Black??

I've been really enjoying Desert Punk and Daphne in the brilliant blue. Elfen Lied i wasn't sure on when i watched the first 2 vols, i bought the second 2 to just complete it (re-arranged all my anime lastnight into complete series, half series and movies)

I'll try, still can't get on anytime before 4 but i'll try to be on more often :p

Morning all,

I'm £800 lighter, 90% sober and 100% overheating lol. 30 degrees in luton today, thankfully the aircon is working.

Booked holiday for me and the gf :D going to lanzarote for a week in july, all inclusive and in a really nice complex. Just realised thats 7 weeks this thursday :eek: I'd better start saving again.

Looking forward to the Expo in 5 DAYS! I'm also meant to be in London on friday night, seeing Pendulum with a mate. so i'll be tired on saturday. Ordered my Sharingan contact lenses (kakashi mangekyou sharingan) because i'm considering cosplaying now, with only 5 days to go i think i've got plenty of time to get something together.

The fit latino woman in the office is teasing me i swear, wearing white almost see through jeans should be a crime around me.

Back