The General Conversation Area

Well Kayls and me have been together over a year, everythings going well. were booking a holiday together and have already been on a mini holiday anyway. So she starts Uni at the end of the year; for the first year she'll be in halls of residence, for the second year were both going to get a house together, i'll be 22 going on 23 so i'm hoping to have a stable job as a technician within the NHS, or i'll simply work within northampton's administration side of their trust.

By the looks of it i'll be moving to Northampton, about 45mins north of Luton. If it was upto me i'd stay in Luton...or move to Hertfordshire.

Wow, You've got some big plans, young man!
Somehow, it sounds so grown up that makes me feel kinda ashamed of myself ... NOT =P

I'm listening to "I dont' wanna grow up" in my head now.

right then, today lesson

Chicken + Microwave on high + 20 mins = something like a failed human transmutation XD

other than that, the bbq isn't too bad so far

Ovens are to be used for cooking chicken through beforehand. To use a microwave would be to waste the meat, and thus to render the grilling thereafter somewhat redundant.

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
microwave chicken? what were you thinking!!! :p
It's only acceptable for defrosting! Grill it next time Ryo!

book says microwave for 20 mins to ensure it's cooked in the middle before putting on the bbq

Why do most people ignore manuals when doing up flatpack furniture? Because it ends up going wrong! Why do us blokes never ask for directions? Because we can't be seen to be unsure/wrong!

Have these rules taught you nothing? lol basically, take the chicken/any meat for a BBQ, out of the freezer in a morning (or the night before if the BBQ is due around midday) that'll defrost on its own, then season the meat, put it in the oven for 10-15mins and then throw it on the BBQ. NEVER take what a book says as gospel; unless you have Delia in the kitchen, its not worth it :p

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:

book says microwave for 20 mins to ensure it's cooked in the middle before putting on the bbq
... the art of slowly roast is lost. Come on Ryo, BBQ is the only dish that is MANDATORY for men all over the world to know how to make it!

Zin5ki said:
Ovens are to be used for cooking chicken through beforehand. To use a microwave would be to waste the meat, and thus to render the grilling thereafter somewhat redundant.
Read above.

Zeouterlimits said:
Cooked my awesome Brownies yesterday for anime society charity bakesale on Wednesday 8) .
So busy with work and assignments I rarely have time to post..
Special brownies? ;)

Morning people. I'm back in the North West and a feeling like a bag of cr@p. Had an awesome weekend in London. Drank my own weight in beer several times over and walked the distance any seasoned sherpa would be proud of.

Here we are in full glory near the start of our mission on Saturday.

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:

... the art of slowly roast is lost. Come on Ryo, BBQ is the only dish that is MANDATORY for men all over the world to know how to make it!

Zin5ki said:
Read above.

everyone has to start somewhere XD

Bar perhaps a space pirate cowboy? ;p

Morning people, tuck at uni for yet another day of studying, what with my exams starting in just under 21 hours, i really can't let up now. Tis annoying =/

Arbalest said:
Bar perhaps a space pirate cowboy? ;p

Morning people, tuck at uni for yet another day of studying, what with my exams starting in just under 21 hours, i really can't let up now. Tis annoying =/

Just keep that light at the end of the tunnel.....Saving to attend the expo ;)

I've decided that this time round i'm buying a katana, and kayls isn't talking me out of it this time! >:p
Going for the Merch and the deals, and the meet up :thumb:

What's with everyone suddenly wanting to meet me XD I say it be a little weird >.>

But yeah, hopefully i can save a penny or two to get down there, i'll let you know whats what after the exams anywho. So sometime near the end of next week.

Arbalest said:
What's with everyone suddenly wanting to meet me XD I say it be a little weird >.>

But yeah, hopefully i can save a penny or two to get down there, i'll let you know whats what after the exams anywho. So sometime near the end of next week.

Your a decent bloke (from what i know) and at the meet up you'll have to have a pint of beer lol no ifs or buts.

I'd better start saving for it now anyway, RRP Naruto half volumes are £10 at HMV, i wonder if there will be any promo offers; series for £15 or something.

Back