The General Conversation Area

I see, that makes perfect sense. I only plan on producing one story to complete a series, hopefully making it a classic. I have put a lot of time into its plans and, by an assumption, it should be quite long. I am aiming for about 860, or so, pages.

I have thought about making a sequel, or rather a prequel, to the story about how "it" all began. This would be a brilliant idea as it would all make perfect sense and I can go a lot in detail. It will be about how the events all the political corruption and such started, and the protagonist will be the previous ones' father. The problem is that I have not planned it in-depth yet. But if I release this first one and it becomes popular, then there is no doubt that I will write it.

...no not Tachi :p that was a comment from my heart :wink: Playing the second Dynasty Warriors Gundam game earlier has made me want to continue watching the older series...damn you bandai/Beez why have you not brought out a Victory Gundam/Gundam X/Turn A Gundam

Fetishes? that's a bit of a harsh word to use isn't it :p I've just got a desire to watch every gundam animation in existence so i may judge it accordingly.

Btw did you watch red dwarf?

Did I watch Red Dwarf?! *slaps Black with a dueling glove*

Yes... yes I did. Actually I have the live show saved to watch but I did watch the three parter. Was good but a little wierd without the canned laughter imo.

How did you find it?

Looking at it from a 90 min feature instead of seperate eps i liked it a lot, it wasn't their best work by a long shot but it isn't as bad as some would have you believe, i mean come on, its not worse then season 8 (fact, statisitcally speaking there will be those people who thought season 8 was the best the show had to offer) There was some funny lines and jokes in there. I was surprised by the ending although my friend claims he saw it coming back near the end of the first ep.

I am always here Voddas!

(not strictly true, but I like to make you paranoid) :p

I've been having a busy day, and hope to have an equally busy weekend. Funny how things change when you're self employed - you actually want to be busy otherwise you're pretty screwed. Don't know about you guys but it's another beautiful day here - first time I've worn shades outdoors since I was in Greece almost two years ago.

I knew you were there Ayase. I could smell your sun block :p

Hi Mono! *waves*

@Black: I totaly agree with your "Red D" comment there. It wasn't their best but as a feature length episode it worked. I watched them all in one go anyway so I was loving it. They also mentione series 8, 9 and 10 when they went to the "real world but not real word imaginary word"... or what ever. :p

GAH! Gotta shoot! Catch you all later. Off to lower my ears now.

Oh man. Work is finally over, the weekend is here, the weather is beatiful...and I have to do more decorating :(

I do wonder when I'm going to actually move in to my masonette?

Why is it you lot down south get the good weather while we have it clouded over waiting to rain? Wait....that is good weather, well will be better when it rains.

Well, you're in Scotland for starters :p

I'd happily swap ya. I'm not going to see much of it from within my semi decorated home.

Hah, i'm stuck indoors anyway so it doesn't bother me either way ;p Wouldn't mind a bit of thunder about for a change.

And yeah, here in scotland you should expect anything when it comes to weather.

Back