The General Conversation Area

I did! Just not straight away... not used to it :p

I'll have to get in on teh compertitions! I want my own Title too... dunno what like. *scratches chin and ponders*

The king of braves is disappointed :p a shame though that my banner couldn't go up...clashed with the sites colour scheme you see (some what of a major blunder on my part :p)

Would love to see all teh banners together... can't at the moment like coz my work computer won't allow me to see any linked pictures (as stated yesterday). TT_TT

I'M SO HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY!!!! XD

Well you can get a rough idea of what the banner looks like from the work on my thread, i may be able to get it up onto the site if i alter the background layer.

Good news though my art thread should recieve an update very shortly, my computer decided to play nice today so i was able to scan everything in without problems :)

College was okay today. I love Friday's as I finish really early, and I especially love Fridays that are nice and sunny: blue sky, orange sun, pink and white blossom; so nice!

I biked home though and going up huge hills was so difficult, but I thought that if I got off and started walking I would never be able to get all the way up by cycling, so I made it all the way up three huge hills. Difficult, but my muscles are growing! I like my route home anyway.

Checked out the comeptitioon... prefered the banner creator like :p

Afternoon Amray! I used to finish early on Fridays too. Sounds like the wethear is good where you are too. Bit overcast in Cumbria like. Not that it bothers me being stuck in work. ¬_¬

I used to bike alot too.... just haven't had the enegry since a bought a car tho ;)

@Black: Woop! Get them posted boy!

and the deed is done...new work up in the art thread :p and now i think i'll watch some glorious Gundam 00, then i shall attempt to make further progress with my fourth story.

Afternoon Amray :)

Just viewed your posts. Doodle heaven by the looks. The problem I have is that I never plan to doodle, it just kinda happens. I should post my work pad pages. q:

Has Gundam 00 Series 2 ended yet?

Yup it ended a few weeks ago i've got about 5 eps left to watch and then Gundam 00 is complete for me and then i can look forward to a rewatch when Beez release their sets in june :p

Good Afternoon returned!

Are you an artist Black Wolf? I am a novice drawer/sketcher. My most recent works are amazing if I do say so myself. I dare not post them on the internet though. Firstly: I have no scanner, and secondly I have always been afraid that people will save my work. The thought of people stealing or saving my hard work, and maybe even claiming my work as their own, is not comfortable with me.

Drawing is another one of my hobbies :) I'm getting better all the time which is a good thing but i'm still leagues behind others on this site, but i never took a course on it or anything, its all self taught really.

Afternoon little Monochan! :D

@Black! Woop! If the series has finished I'll have to crack on with. Couldn't be doing with waiting for each episode! I must know what happens! Is it good ja?

@Amray: You'll probably find that a lot of the posters in teh forum like to draw from time to time. Black is a new found artist.... welll he only started posting his stuff a few months ago anyway. And in teh words of THE BEATLES "He's Getting Better all the tiimmeee!" ;-)

I myself haven't posted anything for ages!HERE'S some of the stuff I did on my computer last year if you wanna look. *nudge nudge*
:p

That is good to hear. I, too, am progressing to some good pieces of art. I also taught myself to draw but I had inspiration. I would not at all mind doing art in college although I am not that amazing. Plus I am also already doing a two-year course there.

Most of my extra work, though, goes into the Dystopian Thriller Novel that I am writing. Writing a novel is amazing and it is quite easy as I have all the planning finished (two years of planning!) and it is progressing nicely! It is hard, such as the proof-reading and so on, but it is mesmirising seeing all of my thoughts and well-thought plans being written in front of me. Hopefully it will be on shelves in a few years time. One can dream.

@Voddas aww stop :oops: :p but yeah Gundam 00 is good, everything is coming together now, and ep 20 (ep 45 in the grand scheme of things)just finished, i'm looking forward to seeing what the Gundam 00 feature film brings to the table

Hi Mono how are you today? long time no speak :)

I want to see the feature film too like. Obviously after I've seen the second season first like. Yaay! XD

Oh yeah, I do have GTO to watch before hand tho. Heard some great things but never got round to watching it. Anyone else seen it?

EDIT: GTO being Great Teacher Onizuka of course. :p

@amray i've got that same dream although my books have been 5 years plus i kept telling myself that i would try and see if anyone was intrested in publishing it when the whole series was complete, instead of writting one and then trying to get that to the mass public, still i'm not much of a writer, i only ever write for myself and not for anyone else, although i do have people that inspire me to write, and one person who will always be the first to see what i've done.

@Voddas I knew what that meant :p you don't spend a couple of years on an anime forum without picking up things like that :lol:

:lol:
Yeah. Was mainly for the benefits of others like. :p
BlackWolf said:
although i do have people that inspire me to write, and one person who will always be the first to see what i've done.
Tachi? :D

Speaking of Tachi.. I need to email him. Where is he? :?

Back