The General Conversation Area

chaos said:
Ah =)
who said she was not oriental?

Hey i'm going off what you said, nothing was mentioned to say she Was or Wasn't oriental herself.

But in that case i guess its upto the persons involved if they take offense or not.

I always find it funny when two black people greet each other as "Nigga"
yet a while person says it.....and all hell breaks loose :p

It's even funnier that me and my mates say to each other "wassup Niggaaaa" or " 'Ellooooooo Maaaaaaate" whenever we meet or are on the fone :p

i think Political correctness is just abit mad sometimes. and people need to learn to chill :)

memorium said:
MW2 is evil! i will not pay £10 more for anything!
Have patience. All things must drop in price with time... except certain anime DVDs.

@Voddas - But decent gaming PCs are several hundred pounds more. :p

See ya later everyone. I'm going to sort things out now so I can be ready with keys in hand for 17:00 today... I need to be home where there are blankets.

ayase said:
memorium said:
MW2 is evil! i will not pay £10 more for anything!
Have patience. All things must drop in price with time... except certain anime DVDs.

@Voddas - But decent gaming PCs are several hundred pounds more. :p

See ya later everyone. I'm going to sort things out now so I can be ready with keys in hand for 17:00 today... I need to be home where there are blankets.
i don't care! they shouldn't raise the prices! :evil:

Tis a good point :p

Later Ayase.

I'm off too, it's killing me watch it installing so I'm off to do something else.

Ciao for now.
*walks out the room with eyes pinned to his monitor untill he disapears out of sight*

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
Ah =)
who said she was not oriental?

Hey i'm going off what you said, nothing was mentioned to say she Was or Wasn't oriental herself.

But in that case i guess its upto the persons involved if they take offense or not.
You know the song everybody is a little bit racist? Check taht out in you tube when you have a chance.

Anyway, I'm off see you guys later.

Everyone is a Little Bit Racist, that is a pretty funny song but with a message :lol:

someone should do an "Everyone is a Little Bit Gay" as well :roll:

on a completely unrelated note, Sweping Picking is damn hard!

memorium said:
Everyone is a Little Bit Racist, that is a pretty funny song but with a message :lol:

someone should do an "Everyone is a Little Bit Gay" as well
How's this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JSTImrCJCW8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JSTImrCJCW8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

memorium said:

It's one of the most advanced techniques there is when playing guitar- however it's normally best left until everything else has been mastered. I'd suggest you get better first, then attempt it again in 6 months earliest, but more likely a years time.

I dont know how good you are though...

Tachi- said:
Is it funny?
memorium said:

someone should do an "Everyone is a Little Bit Gay" as well :roll:

Like memorium said. I've been to this show in the west end, they had this 2-4-1 offer if you show a train ticket. That combined with an advance book and I've got to the teather for 15 quid =)
Great night out, too bad it didn't had a follow up later.

memorium said:
It sure is! Tried a few times myself and then I give up when I remember I'm no guitarrist :p

Morning one and all! Another brisk morning in frozen Barrow-in-Furness. Nearly time to get the big guns out (big jackets I mean). Hope all are well.

I for one am extra tired today and I can't explainn it. For some reason, my body just won't get started.

Morning mate.

Took Kayls to Nando's lastnight. was sat talking for a hour before deciding what we want to eat lol.

Was a nice relaxing evening :thumb: back in work now and wishing i was still asleep.....Awell.

How's COD MW2? i saw you've posted a pic on facebook lol Might have to buy it myself.....or wait a week and get it for my b'day :D

--Just had a random feeling and about 16 songs flash through my head all at once--

*sits there scratching his head looking confused*

they wheren't even one genre.

Back