The General Conversation Area

*heads to the nearest hill*

Sets up his PSG-1 Snipers rifle.

Okay.....now....that dildo doesn't look too impressive now does it?

*puts earmuffs on mono* your too young......unless ofcorse your quiet....but in the bedroom your amazing lol

lol

Anyway skikes, i'll introduce you to my mate Yulelog. Big scottish gay bloke who'd grab hold of your ankles and snap you in half like a f**king wishbone.

Please im a ******* dildo ninja!

*Deflects incoming bullets with with dildo nunchaku... knocks tachi unconscious with dildo nunchuku.... puts tachi hand on shoulder*

:D

.....DILDO NUNCHAKU!!!

EDIT.... ohhhh snap me in half you say??? is he hot? also i love scottish accents. Tell him he's my bitch now. :D

anyway.......on another note.....

Anyone upto anything tonight?

Chaos is getting a racist girl to sleep on him like a futon :thumb:

Erm...if you add me on msn i'll get you talkin to him.....i can't say if he' good looking or not....i'm not that way inclined

Hmm upto anything tonight... i have a date with a scottish fella named yule.

Erm...if you add me on msn i'll get you talkin to him.....i can't say if he' good looking or not....i'm not that way inclined

LOLWUT!?

Ofcourse u can... u mean u cant tell the difference between brad pitt and rab c nesbitt.

Because i know i can tell the difference between angie jolie and venessa felts.

Tonight I will be taking paracetamol to get rid of my headache and eating soup to keep warm.

To make my evening more interesting I could put the paracetamol in the soup, wonder how that would be?

(I love how you all completely ignored the Yukkuris, so caught up were you in the gay D/s games) :lol:

King Prawn Korma with Tai Sweet Chilli rice for me. Always curries on Tuesdays, but this is still a major change for me. Looking forward to it!

Tachi- said:
Why is she racist? I don't get this comment...

ayase said:
Tonight I will be taking paracetamol to get rid of my headache and eating soup to keep warm.

To make my evening more interesting I could put the paracetamol in the soup, wonder how that would be?

(I love how you all completely ignored the Yukkuris, so caught up were you in the gay D/s games) :lol:
I have paracetamol on tea. It goes nicely if you add honey.
Without any sort of sweeeteners paracetamol is too bitter.

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
Why is she racist? I don't get this comment...

You look slightly oriental. So for her to call you Futon. its like taking the piss.

Has the same offensiveness as me going upto a chinese or japanese person and shouting "HARRO WOK" they'd probably understand i was taking the piss too.

Back