The General Conversation Area

I'm now wearing a fleece over a wool jumper. No friggin' way is it 7 degrees (useless MSN), more like 3 or 4. I feel like I need to put gloves on indoors.

@Mono - I'd be fine if it wasn't for the temperature! :p

chaos said:
hey mono and 10oz sirloin steak with chips and onion rings.... *drools*
Just wanted to make it clear that I was drooling at the idea of steak, not at mono with steak. That would be too weird even for me.

ayase said:
I'm convinced time speeds up as you get older Tach... was talking to a mate recently who said it doesn't seem like five minutes since we were at school (actually over eight years now), but that when we were there it seemed to go on for eternity and we couldn't wait for it to be over.

Now that I think about it I've been living alone for over a year now and running my shop for six months... crazy.
Suddenly I see... Anyway, congrats on your achievements Ayase =)

Tachi- said:
I guess thats why it takes Voddas 4 days to reply to a message....because at his age its only been a few minutes ;)

I'm alright temperature wise.....just bear in mind that i'm wearing a tshirt, shirt, long sleeved waistcoat and jacket. no wonder i'm alright :p
I won't say a word here.. :p You should tell this to Arbalest on the chat. ;)

All of a sudden half the people in it moved somewhere else, so it seemed a bit colder than usually earlier, but now it's good. I have a tendency to dislike turning my heat on as well.

& Hey skikes!

Hello all.

My teamleader has moved next to me. this will be a laugh :p

He's already broken the rule of Tachi's bin.......being that Tachi's bin isn't under the desk, its to the left of his chair and at random intervals during the day he turns to the side, places (usually) his left lef on the top of the bin and sits to one side, chillin.

He said the bins to stay over my side of the desk lol rather than inbetween two desks.

Rule two is....Keep your own pens.
Nobody's to borrow another persons pen. because that borrowed pen will never come back to its owner.

i'm thinkin of a new rule....dunno what yet though lol

Tachi- said:
Rule two is....Keep your own pens.
Nobody's to borrow another persons pen. because that borrowed pen will never come back to its owner.
Too true... so true it hurts to think about it. Hurts more when you're in the world's biggest jam because of it. XD
Tachi- said:
i'm thinkin of a new rule....dunno what yet though lol
"Always laugh at your neighbour's jokes, even if it is bad"? Erm, "when taking it easy, always do it in syncronization with your pals - i.e. 2/more neighbours put feet on desk at the same time." I'd love to see that!

TT_TT That's just hurtful... I'm gonna leave pins and staples on your seat for that.
On another note, I keep missing the spacebar today, and so I have to keep checking my text "itis a tragedy,no?" :p

I used to put my feet up on the desk to my left....but he's now sat there....Damn,

As for the laid back bit....I really wouldn't worry about alloted chillin time.....On a monday he's doing a payrun. every other day i think he just sits chillin. Authorising documents every now and then.

Smelling fingers?? noooo. thats wrong in so many ways lol.

i think i'll have to think of the third rule.....there's always a third rule

Rule 5

Chaz is not allowed near the pins or staples.

*forces both chaz and tachi to smell eachothers fingers*

...Im bored :(

someone give me an interesting fact. :D

Rules for making 2-rules sets:
1: Dont make more than 2.
2: make sure you count how many you make.
3: ... Oh crap, I just broke rule 1+2.

*Bleh!!! Bleh!!!!!!! If I wanted to do that, I'd want to know if he washed it 1st. ;)

chaos said:
Chaz, At least your're not calling me futon as a certain girl did today and later she claimed it was because of the spell checker ... >.>
So... not because she wanted to sit on you then? :oops:

ONE HOUR TO GO UNTILL MODERN WARFARE 2 !!!!!!

Chaz said:
Erm, "when taking it easy, always do it in syncronization with your pals"
yukkuri-1.jpg

Hey mononoke... i think... a tear has come to my ear... yes, this is a momentous day!!

This is the first time you've said hello to me without me shaming you into it!! :D

I...

I feel...

...i feel all... warm and nice and fuzzy and kittens :D

Back