The General Conversation Area

chaos said:
are all 22 volumes out already? I;'ve just noticed they have light novels as well...

There was apparently a musical being made for it as well, but there we go. I can't say what the light novels are based on, but there seems to only be 2. I expect short stories perhaps but not much else.

So anywho, had a mid-term test this morning, which turned out to be easier than expected, so staying up all night may not have been necessary...even though i did watch nearly 7 episodes of Hayate in the process....oh and one gintama. But hey. Busy day people?

Morning one and all. Busy is an understatement toady Arby. :p
It's been a mad morning... seems to be esing off now though. *touches wood*

School Rumble is genius! Completed 2nd Semester a few days ago. Just School Rumble San Gakki (3rd Semester) to watch now and then I'm done. I'm definately gonna be left wanting more. Manga is always going to be an option.

Ah, 7 episodes in one sitting? That's how you do it! :thumb:

I have to watch at least 4 episodes in 1 sitting. Watched 5 Wolf & Spice last night but watched the last 8 episodes of SR the other night. I breased threw them (well still took three hours like).
XD

tumbleweed.gif

Hell... all?

Looks like it just got pretty dead in here.

School rumble eh? never seen it. But i do i like high school anime... ima wikipedia this.

Afternoon Skikes. I'm a busy man today... would be around more but tearing peoples lives apart threw tax has been the main topic of my day.

Why is it onlt 02.40pm? *sobs again*

went for a 2.5hr meeting this morning. got my lunch at 1.35 and i was upset that i didn't get the 2.30-3pm lunch, i'd have loved that :(

Oh and get back and hitting skikes and chaos over the head with a brick. not listening properly and getting things wrong.
Skikes, on a side note, if you need someone to talk to. drop me a PM, Always have time for mates with problems.

Drinkin fanta....i fell asleep halfway through GITS Innocence lastnight, about 10pm....woke up this morning and felt refreshed. now i feel more tired than i do when i've had crap all sleep. it doesn't even make sense :S

Ya no i might take ya up on that offer tachi, its melting my head a little, but not right now lol

and yeah gits will put ya to sleep.

Anyways guys im off. laterz

It did indeed make me smile. I've been a bit busy to chat today though, but I still don't seem to have gotten much done.

I had some things I had to do today. I had some things, my head got in the way...

Back