The General Conversation Area

i was born 2 weeks late...Was a laid back baby, toddler, child, teenager, adult, Going for the laid back old fogey title!

I had to double take when Chaz said that, i always pictured him as a normal otaku, or without sounding horrible, a weakling.

*Jumps, push-kick's skikes one direction, spins mid-air and side-kick's tachi's head.* Dont start you 2... :p

Nah, my character in the game just got broken down, and I just had enough after reseting my game 3 times... I usually let the losses roll through, but I'm just not a happy chap atm.

I actually thought you did fight the UFC Chaz... If I recall correctly you did practice Tae kwon do, no?

Over ten years ago, a dojo-mate competed in the Brazilian version of the UFC and got second. The next year it was banned as a guy died after a figth... :p

*Passes the Dutche to the left hand side.*

I did think you where on about the game at first then you said sparring partner....then i changed my mind lol.

Tbh i don't see the point in UFC. give me a Driving sport, footy, especially rugby and i'm well away.

******* work!!!!!!!! *RAGE MODE*

hye Tachi / Mono

I'm good. A tad busy, but good.
Going to finish school Rumble tonight and good, that series is so good!!!

Yakumo and Eri way greater than the lead female. Tenma is so dumb it's annoying.
And Harima is great, didn't liked a character like this since Keitarô from Love Hina.

Back